Kettle  Brand® Jalapeno Organic Potato Chips

Kettle Brand® Jalapeno Organic Potato Chips

BY KETTLE BRAND

The Spicy Bite Of Garden-fresh Jalapeño Peppers Make These Chips Easy To Eat And Will Keep You Coming Back For More All-organic Goodness. Pair With An Ice Cold Margarita And Kick Back With This Festive Flavor.

Organic Potatoes, Organic Safflower And/Or Sunflower Oil, Organic Brown Rice Flour, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Salt, Sea Salt, Organic Jalapeno Powder, Organic Green Bell Pepper Powder, Organic Onion Powder, Organic Garlic Powder, Organic Rice Concentrate, Natural Flavor, Organic Parsley Flakes, Citric Acid.

Kettle  Brand® Jalapeno Organic Potato Chips
Kettle Brand® Jalapeno Organic Potato Chips
  • "these are my favorite chips they aren't to spicy and have an amazing crunch if you like slightly spicy foods then these are a perfect snack for you." in 1 review
Addie R.
Great chips, not healthy better than standard potato chips but these chips are so delicious. I love having these chips with a sandwich or sub. These are similar costs to other chips. They met my expectations for sure and I would absolutely recommend to others
Sarah E.
Brandon, MS
I love this brand of chips especially this flavor! There're always so fresh and crunchy! My only complaint would be i wish the price was a little lower so i could get them more often
Jeff P.
Kersey
Great thick chips and they have nice jalapeno flavor to them. They are not too hot so you can enjoy them without needing a drink, I got them from walmart. Never got a bag that had smashed chips in them yet. Would buy them again and the price is fair.
Bri H.
Auburn, CA
LoveLoveLove these chips. My dad used to always put them in his sandwiches, and now I do, LOL. They are quite spicy though, one or two is okay, but if you keep eating them, be prepared for some burn! They have a great crunch and I love the flavor of them.
Erika F.
Van Nuys, CA
I personally love jalapeño flavors, as well as real jalapeños. These chips pack an amazing flavor, especially for a chip that is a lot healthier than others. These chips surpassed my expectations and I recommend everyone to give them a try!
Ethena Jae P.
These are my favorite jalapeño chips! Flavor and crunch on point. Would buy from target or any grocery store to be exact! One pro being delicious and con at 0. I would definitely recommend this chip bag to anyone who loves jalapeño chips!
Mary S.
Fort Worth, TX
I love the crunchie and the hint of spicy! It's got good jalapeno flavor and salty, and just awesome. Probably one of my favorite brands of chips. I always get stuck with bags wuth lots of burnt crisp chips though, and that sucks.
Yered C.
Cedar Hill
These are probably my favorite chips out there. They’re a little tangy to where you get the spice but aren’t overwhelmed. I love this brand since they carry organic chips. I also love the crunch on these since they’re slightly thicker than the average lays chips.
Taylor G.
Brewton, AL
These chips are so good and have so much flavor. Even though they are jalapeño flavor they are not at all hot, they do have a little bit of a kick to them in some bites. Kettle cooked chips are not as bad for you as most ships.
Maggie R.
Bemidji, MN
Love love love this brand of potato chips. And the brand in general. I love spicy foods so these chips are perfect. They are pretty intensely hot but they’re definitely hard to put down. I could easily eat a bag in a sitting.
Amanda D.