Kettle  Brand® Jalapeno Organic Potato Chips

Kettle Brand® Jalapeno Organic Potato Chips

BY KETTLE BRAND

The Spicy Bite Of Garden-fresh Jalapeño Peppers Make These Chips Easy To Eat And Will Keep You Coming Back For More All-organic Goodness. Pair With An Ice Cold Margarita And Kick Back With This Festive Flavor.

Organic Potatoes, Organic Safflower And/Or Sunflower Oil, Organic Brown Rice Flour, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Salt, Sea Salt, Organic Jalapeno Powder, Organic Green Bell Pepper Powder, Organic Onion Powder, Organic Garlic Powder, Organic Rice Concentrate, Natural Flavor, Organic Parsley Flakes, Citric Acid.

Kettle  Brand® Jalapeno Organic Potato Chips
Kettle Brand® Jalapeno Organic Potato Chips
  • "these are my favorite chips they aren't to spicy and have an amazing crunch if you like slightly spicy foods then these are a perfect snack for you." in 1 review
Sharon K.
Anything with jalapeño or anything spicy in general...I will probably love. I have a weak spot for these jalapeño chips and I wish I didn't haha. There's so much flavor and it actually has some spice to it! I will say that it is a bit too crunchy for my liking but nonetheless delicious.
Kacie C.
Spicy foods are my favorite and while there are many Jalepeno favored chips out there, the Kettle Brand is my all time favorite! I purchase these chips almost every time I am out at the store and I would recommend them to anyone! The flavor is truly one of a kind.
Khusbu P.
Naples, FL
I get these chips as a treat from Publix. They have a delicious, slightly spicy flavor that keeps you wanting more! They are very good! I give these a 4 out of 5 because although they are delicious, they are still chips and not the healthiest. Great for a treat!
Britney j.
Deer park
Any kettle brand is excellent but this is one of my all time favs!! They are very crunchy(good crunch lovers!!) So beware of that but if you do have a love for the crunch then pick this! And the jalepino is very spicy! So you cant be weak OK that part haha😂😢😁A+
Grace P.
Bloomington, IN
YUM! These chips have the perfect amount of crunch. I continue to get these every time I'm at the store because I can't get enough. This flavor has just the right amount of kick to them without being overwhelming. I love them and will continue to purchase them
Helen V.
Clovis, CA
These are my favorite jalapeno chips. I first tried these at a local sandwich place called Sam's deli. Every time I go to Sam's and have one of their amazing sandwich I grab these delicious chips too eat with my food. But they're so good and crunchy. The jalapeno flavor isn't too spicy they're perfect!!
mona A.
Irving
these are good and the flavor is great these are jalapeño but are not jalapeño hot they are just the right amount of spice that go great with anything or can be great eaten alone as well
Katlan S.
center , TX
If I had to pick what kind of chip i could only eat for the rest of my life it would be these. They have an AMAZING flavor and are very crunchy. just over all yummy!!! They go great with a lot of snack, like burgers or sandwiches and even just by themselves.
Shaina S.
Austin, TX
OMG!!!! These are my favorite brand of jalapeno chips. I mean I love me some jalapeno chips and these are freaking amazing. They are the perfect flavor of jalapenos, the smell is divine and they are perfectly salted and crispy. These are the only ones i buy
Savannah S.
Arcadia , CA
One of my favorite kinds of chips and brand! I just love the crunchy texture of kettle chips and if they are folded it catches seasoning in the crevices and it’s so delicious. These have a nice kick to them, very nice flavor. I’d definitely try these if you like spicy chips if not choose another flavor for a tasty crispy snack
Amanda D.