Kettle  Brand® Jalapeno Organic Potato Chips

Kettle Brand® Jalapeno Organic Potato Chips

BY KETTLE BRAND

The Spicy Bite Of Garden-fresh Jalapeño Peppers Make These Chips Easy To Eat And Will Keep You Coming Back For More All-organic Goodness. Pair With An Ice Cold Margarita And Kick Back With This Festive Flavor.

Organic Potatoes, Organic Safflower And/Or Sunflower Oil, Organic Brown Rice Flour, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Salt, Sea Salt, Organic Jalapeno Powder, Organic Green Bell Pepper Powder, Organic Onion Powder, Organic Garlic Powder, Organic Rice Concentrate, Natural Flavor, Organic Parsley Flakes, Citric Acid.

Kettle  Brand® Jalapeno Organic Potato Chips
Kettle Brand® Jalapeno Organic Potato Chips
  • "these are my favorite chips they aren't to spicy and have an amazing crunch if you like slightly spicy foods then these are a perfect snack for you." in 1 review
Nicole N.
These are so addicting! I can't ever just have a handful, I usually rip the bag open and lick the inside, the spicy flavor is soooo good and I always want more. I get them at Fresh Market or Publix and compared to other spicy chips these are my favorites especially because they are thick and crunchy.
Haley G.
Altamonte Spg, FL
These are by far my favorite jalapeño chips on the market. They are spicy and exactly what I want when I buy jalapeño chips. It's affordable as a single bag or you can purchased a big box of them. They are crunchy and the bag is full when you buy them unlike other chips. 10 out of 10 recommend
Lillian N.
Santa Cruz, CA
Jalapeno potato chips are my absolute favorite chips. These chips have such a nice crunch to it but it also has a nice spiciness too it. I usually buy it at Safeway and it's not disappointing at all. Would definitely recommend these to people who love spicy chips but don't want it too spicy.
Talley M.
Madisonville
Some of my most favorite chips, however THEY ARE ADDICTING. They are affordable, like 3 dollars a bag. It has a lot of jalapeños so if you don't like spicy, these are not for you. As far as healthy, it is not on the top but they are so tasty and I definitely don't want to live without them!
Jordan K.
Lucedale
These are my all time favorite chips. I haven’t tried any of the other favors on this brand, but I’m sure there all good. This has a hint of spicy to it, but there so good. Great to eat with a sandwich or even by its self. They are baked and crunchy and amazing. They are the best.
Summar S.
Dearborn, MI
Randomly craved jalapeños during my first pregnancy and these were my go-to snack for fulfillment. Crunchy with just the right kick of spice and not oily like other potato chips. They are still my chips of choice when I'm craving spicy and would definitely recommend to my friends.
Amanda R.
Gilbert
I purchased the Kettle Brand® Jalapeño Jack Potato Chips at my local Albertsons. These chips are crunchy. I love the flavor of these chips and would buy them again and again! They are delicious! I recommend them to anyone! So what are you waiting for??? Go buy yourself some!
👑QueenAmara💕 🍒.
Washington
If you love Spicy Foods these chips are for you. They use natural products, no gmos, I would recommend this to anyone who wants a healthy alternative. The only thing I can say I dont like is that the spiciness is not enough for me but other than that these chips are really good
Bayli L.
Holden, MA
I'm a sicker for kettle cooked chips. I'm also a sucker for Jalapeno flavored ANYTHING. So basically, you add those two things together and I'm SOLD. These are delicious, perfectly crunch, and with a solid kick from the peppers! I buy this way often than I want to admit.
Jennifer G.
Hialeah, FL
My dad I love this brand of jalepeño chips! Just the right amount of spicy in each bite. These probably aren’t the healthiest snack option but so worth it. You can find it in most grocery stores. I would definitely recommend to those who prefer their chips on the hotter side.
Amanda D.