Kettle  Brand® Jalapeno Organic Potato Chips

Kettle Brand® Jalapeno Organic Potato Chips

BY KETTLE BRAND

The Spicy Bite Of Garden-fresh Jalapeño Peppers Make These Chips Easy To Eat And Will Keep You Coming Back For More All-organic Goodness. Pair With An Ice Cold Margarita And Kick Back With This Festive Flavor.

Organic Potatoes, Organic Safflower And/Or Sunflower Oil, Organic Brown Rice Flour, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Salt, Sea Salt, Organic Jalapeno Powder, Organic Green Bell Pepper Powder, Organic Onion Powder, Organic Garlic Powder, Organic Rice Concentrate, Natural Flavor, Organic Parsley Flakes, Citric Acid.

Kettle  Brand® Jalapeno Organic Potato Chips
Kettle Brand® Jalapeno Organic Potato Chips
  • "these are my favorite chips they aren't to spicy and have an amazing crunch if you like slightly spicy foods then these are a perfect snack for you." in 1 review
Samantina Z.
Elmhurst, NY
Nothing beats the jalapeño flavor to me. I love spicy, so this is perfect! It’s super crunchy and I have a been a consumer for a few years. I normally get them at Whole Foods. The supermarket by my house does not have themKettle Brand® Jalapeno Organic Potato Chips
Francia G.
Los Angeles, CA
PERFECT FOR CRAVINGS OR A MIDNIGHT SNACK😍😍😍😍
SUPER AFFORDABLE 😍😍.... *whispers* send me some sample of this😫😂😍 very delicious yesss hunny. Pros a bag that’s big but also Cons it has a little few chips in there...... so I need someone to fix that. I recommend this to any spicy food fan💘💘
Brittni B.
Spring
Somtimea you just need a salty spicy snack. These are a great choice . They are not so hot that you can't keep eati g them . They hace such good flavor and they are just the right thickness for a thin chip but hold up and don't break apart
Chel$ea I.
United States TX
These chips are literally so good, every time I buy a family size bag I finish it in less than 15 minutes. These chips bring life to me and my taste buds. Every time I lay a chip on my tongue my taste buds keep saying more and more keep it coming. Whenever I am depressed these chips are my mood saver. I don't think I can go a day without eating a bag of these chips.thank you so much for these amazing chips I am forever happy and grateful.
Jessica G.
Jalapeño chips are one of my must have kitchen snacks. These aren’t going to be the healthy option but they sure will be the most delicious! And you won’t be disappointed! I’ve eaten these for breakfast because the bag was so tempting the moment I woke up!
Gaby V.
Caldwell
These chips are harder than normal lays, you can taste the potato more than any others, flavor is a bit spicy and it’s so good, for a bag of chips it is not expensive at all and I would buy these again!
Tiffany W.
Craving for some spice in your life, and you want natural ingredients? Well, this was the potato chip pick for me. Not only did I use to eat Tim's Jalapeño chips like it was the holy grail, You do have to pay a couple more dollars, and the chips are thicker, but with a snap crunch and a spunky flavor I don't think it'll matter.  Kettle Brand® Jalapeno Organic Potato Chips
Amber N.
I had to give this brand only 3 stars. I love kettle cooked chips, they are my favorite type of chips! And jalapeno adds a extra kick of flavor. The only reason I gave this brand 3 stars is because they never have that many chips in the bag!! Literally every bag I have had is filled up with air! And the chips are small.
Angela S.
Silverdale, WA
My husband actually tried this and I could smell the jalapeño from the bag, while I sat next to him. It smelled really authentic to an actual jalapeño which I would hope when eating something. He ate the whole bag so it must’ve been good! I love this brand in general. The texture of their chips is spot, great crunch!
sage a.
I love kettle chips, add some spice to them and they turn into the best chip ever. I absolutely love these chips. They have an amazing flavor and they can never get old. They are great for their price. which is a bonus and keeps me at the store to get more Kettle Brand® Jalapeno Organic Potato Chips
Amanda D.