Add a Photo

Great taste...naturally™.
Sherry L.
Sherry L.
Vancouver

My favorite potatoe chips from kettle!!!! Well... I'm a big fan of honey Dijon mustard to begin with...I love it in my sandwiches and salads, so can't miss this one! It's sweet and savory at the same time making you wanting to eat the whole bag XDD
Oh and it's kettle chips, so non GMO products! What a huge bonus!
Vine C.
Vine C.

These chips were surprisingly good. I'm always excited when I see a new flavor of kettle brand chips so I just grabbed these. The honey dijon flavor isn't as artificial tasting as thought it would be. I devoured this bag in about 3 days. That's a new record for me!
Kristy T.
Kristy T.
East Peoria, IL

If you like honey bbq chips, then you will love these. They really honestly taste better than most chips and have a stronger taste.They are pretty cheap as well but good quality. However some bags that I have bought, the chips inside were a bit to hard.
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Kelso, WA

This is my favorite chip in the whole world. Favorite brand, favorite flavor. They are sweet, but not too sweet and just overall delicious. I don't like to share these with my husband or my daughter, so I eat them up super fast! So, so yummy!
Stéphanie S.
Stéphanie S.
Gatineau, Québec

These potato chips taste amazing!! They're super crunchy!! They're also Gluten Free!! The only bad point about them is that once you start eating them, you can't stop!! You should definitely try them!!
Martie M.
Martie M.
San Diego, CA

An office worker brought a bag of these into the office to share. I would have never thought to try a honey dijon potato chip but boy was I surprised! Amazing! I have been an avid consumer since!
Emily G.
Emily G.
Chattanooga, TN

Awesome chips, great flavor , not too much just right such a great price and brand, Yummmmmmy
these are gone quick in most of the store so when you see them buy them and give them a try
Annie B.
Annie B.

My mother-in-law is a huge fan of these, she always asks for them for Christmas. I've had them a few times and they're good, not a super huge fan but they're pretty good
Lexi l.
Lexi l.
Philadelphia, PA

These are delicious! So crispy, and the flavor is on point. No cons here! I already love Kettle brand and all of their flavors, but this flavor is amazing!
Rosie S.
Rosie S.
Larkspur, CA

Yum these have a great texture and great flavor. Not too thin not to thick kettle chips are the best! Not so healthy but a snack to have once in a while

Join Now