Kettle Brand® Honey Dijon Potato Chips uploaded by Kate K.Kettle Brand® Honey Dijon Potato Chips uploaded by Alicia H.

BY KETTLE BRAND

Kettle® Honey Dijon Potato Chips.
Brand.
Great taste…Naturally™.
Net wt 1.5 oz (42g).

• Would you bring this to a Superbowl party and share it am...3 Answers
  • Anyone know how much spice they have to them? Dijon can b...2 Answers
Iman O.
Kew Gardens, NY
My life would fall apart if they ever stopped making these. That's how amazing they are.
The texture and level of crunchiness is PERFECT. Not too soft, but not so hard that it feels like you're chewing on glass.
They are jam packed with flavor, never bland, and you can taste the entire medley of spices that have been used. It's a great balance of sweet, spicy, and tangy. The onion and garlic do tend to linger though, even when you brush your teeth after...
I've tried a bunch of their flavors, but keep coming right back to the honey dijon. I only wish they'd put more in the bag!
Maesa H.
San Diego
I am so addicted to these chips!  I don't even like mustard on my sandwiches, but I will eat an entire bag of these in no time flat.  The crunch of kettle chips is my favorite.  I could eat all the flavors, but this one definitely stands out for being different and just damn delicous.  If you haven't tried these yet, do it! You won't regret it.
Melissa L.
Olympia WA
I could eat this whole bag in one sitting. They’re so crispy they’re better than your typical chip. This flavor is amazing it has a slight sweetness and saltiness. They’re full of flavor in each chip. A bag of these doesn’t last more than a week in our house
Clio L.
Mountain View
Another of my favorite!! The kettle chips are very crunchy which is why I fancy them so much. The Honey Dijon tastes fantastic even if as a French rep here it has nothing to do with real honey Dijon :) But hey as long as it tastes good!
Kimberly S.
Ojai, CA
I know lays tell you that you won’t be able have just one but that should be kettle chips slogan instead. The honey Dijon are particularly addictive and so so flavorful. Perfect with a sandwich or as a stand alone cheat snack.
Asia N.
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these chips. I picked them up at the gas station and honey Dijon just sounded right. But these chips are bomb. They have a slight sweet taste to them but still taste the kettle vibe from it. I love them lol
Allie S.
Aurora
My dad likes to experiment with snacks so he came home with Kettle Brand Honey Dijon Potato Chips one day.  I was hesitant to try them at first, but they weren't that bad. The chips have a tangy taste. I wouldn't rank them as my favorite flavor, but I wouldn't turn them down if I was offered some either. Good if you need a pass-the-time snack.
Janee H.
Purchased at: Kroger
By far one of my favorite flavors! I like this brand because to me the flavors always match the title and they taste less processed. I stopped buying other brands once I discovered this one. They just need to make a family size!
Erica A.
Silver City, NM
I’m not a huge chip fan but I could eat my weight in these chips. Sweet with the honey, but the spicy savory hint with mustard. They are perfectly crisp and crunchy, but that flavor has me begging for more.
Zainab A.
Dublin, CA
This brand has some really different kinds of flavors and ive tried so many like the barbeque, jalepeno and salt and pepper. All of them are so flavorful (and I don’t usually like chips) but whenever I purchase for snacks or parties, I don’t get any other brand besides this. Most of my friends in college also purchase this brand over most others.
Casandra K.
Leadville, CO
Would you bring this to a Superbowl party and share it among friends? How spicy is it?
Katie K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Anyone know how much spice they have to them? Dijon can be pretty spicy sometimes.