Kettle Brand® Honey Dijon Potato Chips uploaded by Kate K.Kettle Brand® Honey Dijon Potato Chips uploaded by Alicia H.

BY KETTLE BRAND

Kettle® Honey Dijon Potato Chips.
Brand.
Great taste…Naturally™.
Net wt 1.5 oz (42g).

• Would you bring this to a Superbowl party and share it am...3 Answers
  • Anyone know how much spice they have to them? Dijon can b...2 Answers
Iman O.
New York
My life would fall apart if they ever stopped making these. That's how amazing they are.
The texture and level of crunchiness is PERFECT. Not too soft, but not so hard that it feels like you're chewing on glass.
They are jam packed with flavor, never bland, and you can taste the entire medley of spices that have been used. It's a great balance of sweet, spicy, and tangy. The onion and garlic do tend to linger though, even when you brush your teeth after...
I've tried a bunch of their flavors, but keep coming right back to the honey dijon. I only wish they'd put more in the bag!
Melissa L.
Olympia WA
I could eat this whole bag in one sitting. They’re so crispy they’re better than your typical chip. This flavor is amazing it has a slight sweetness and saltiness. They’re full of flavor in each chip. A bag of these doesn’t last more than a week in our house
Rachel G.
Williamsburg
I really can't emphasize how good these chips are. I love the flavor, for one -- it's not overwhelming but it's tasty enough that you definitely can eat a whole bag of them if you don't stop yourself. The texture of the chips is also really good, especially for kettle-cooked chips -- sometimes they can be cooked for too long and are sharp to the point that they hurt your mouth -- but these are perfect every time. I would 100% recommend to anyone who is looking for a good snack!
Nadine F.
THESE ARE MY FAVOURITE CHIPS OF ALL TIME. The key to my heart, the door to my soul, I love these with a passion I’ve never had for a lover and a duration I’ve never lasted with a friend. The only constant in this life of turmoil.
Kimberly S.
Ojai, CA
I know lays tell you that you won’t be able have just one but that should be kettle chips slogan instead. The honey Dijon are particularly addictive and so so flavorful. Perfect with a sandwich or as a stand alone cheat snack.
Amber F.
Salem, OR
I live down the street from a kettle factory and can't drive by without thinking of some honey dijon kettle chips! The honey dijon is by far my favorite flavor of kettle chips. They have a sweetness to them that makes your mouth water but end with a strong tang that fits right together making it the PERFECT chip. They are salty, sweet and tangy all in one, the flavors are a swirl! I'm sure I'll be buying these chips until the day I die.
Ashlinne W.
God are these chips addicting. At first glance honey Dijon might sound weird or unappetizing for a chip flavor but let me tell you they are sweet and just the right amount of tangy that’ll make you eat the whole bag!
Rachel B.
Staten Island, NY
The honey dijon flavoring on these chips skews more strongly toward the mustard side than an even balance. The chips aren't quite *spicy*, but they are very sharp. However - I love honey dijon and I'm a fan of Kettle's style of chip, which is very crunchy and not overly greasy. If you like more of the sharpness of mustard, you'll like these chips.
Jdore V.
United States
Omg these chips right here.. can make a grown woman cry in 24K honey gold. The taste is very scrumptious and it doesn't hold back on the crunch. Definitely a worthy buy if you want something different and you like honey mustard!
Allie S.
Aurora
My dad likes to experiment with snacks so he came home with Kettle Brand Honey Dijon Potato Chips one day.  I was hesitant to try them at first, but they weren't that bad. The chips have a tangy taste. I wouldn't rank them as my favorite flavor, but I wouldn't turn them down if I was offered some either. Good if you need a pass-the-time snack.
Casandra K.
Leadville, CO
Would you bring this to a Superbowl party and share it among friends? How spicy is it?
Katie K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Anyone know how much spice they have to them? Dijon can be pretty spicy sometimes.

back