Kettle  Brand® Honey Dijon Potato Chips uploaded by Kate K.Kettle  Brand® Honey Dijon Potato Chips uploaded by Alicia H.
Kettle  Brand® Honey Dijon Potato Chips

Kettle Brand® Honey Dijon Potato Chips

BY KETTLE BRAND

Descriptions:

Dijon Mustard Is Sophisticated And A Bit Snooty. Honey Is Smooth, Sweet And A Little Wild. But When They Come Together, Sparks Fly. Yes, We Know, We’re Talking About Potato Chips Here. But Take A Bite Of These Sweet, Savory Lovelies And You Just Might Fall In Love. We Sure Did.

Potatoes, Safflower And/Or Sunflower And/Or Canola Oil, Dried Honey Powder (Dried Cane Syrup, Honey), Mustard Powder, Salt, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Citric Acid, Spice, Maltodextrin.

• Would you bring this to a Superbowl party and share it among frie...3 Answers
  • Anyone know how much spice they have to them? Dijon can be pretty...2 Answers
Kettle  Brand® Honey Dijon Potato Chips
Kettle Brand® Honey Dijon Potato Chips
Buy on Walmart*
Angela M.
Riviera Beach, FL
OMG THESE ARE MY FAVORITE CHIPS ON THE PLANET I SWEAR!!!! I usually buy these at my Local Winco for pretty cheap which is awesome because I LOVE them. They have the perfect amount of crunch and the flavor is great. Definitely would recommend!!!
Rachel G.
Williamsburg
I really can't emphasize how good these chips are. I love the flavor, for one -- it's not overwhelming but it's tasty enough that you definitely can eat a whole bag of them if you don't stop yourself. The texture of the chips is also really good, especially for kettle-cooked chips -- sometimes they can be cooked for too long and are sharp to the point that they hurt your mouth -- but these are perfect every time. I would 100% recommend to anyone who is looking for a good snack!
Amber F.
Salem, OR
I live down the street from a kettle factory and can't drive by without thinking of some honey dijon kettle chips! The honey dijon is by far my favorite flavor of kettle chips. They have a sweetness to them that makes your mouth water but end with a strong tang that fits right together making it the PERFECT chip. They are salty, sweet and tangy all in one, the flavors are a swirl! I'm sure I'll be buying these chips until the day I die.
Lynnsey P.
Rosepine, LA
My sisters love these. They taste just like honey mustard. So if you are a lover of honey mustard than this is a product for you! Everyone should try the kettle cooked chips! I will continue to buy this product
Mai M.
Slc, UT
Just writing about this makes me want to run to the grcoery store and grab some. Mind you, it's 11pm. HA! They are sooo good!! They taste amazing! The price is good. I love the crunch it has
Rachel B.
New York
The honey dijon flavoring on these chips skews more strongly toward the mustard side than an even balance. The chips aren't quite *spicy*, but they are very sharp. However - I love honey dijon and I'm a fan of Kettle's style of chip, which is very crunchy and not overly greasy. If you like more of the sharpness of mustard, you'll like these chips.
Allie S.
Aurora
My dad likes to experiment with snacks so he came home with Kettle Brand Honey Dijon Potato Chips one day.  I was hesitant to try them at first, but they weren't that bad. The chips have a tangy taste. I wouldn't rank them as my favorite flavor, but I wouldn't turn them down if I was offered some either. Good if you need a pass-the-time snack.
Jen M.
Goleta, CA
These crispy, sweet and savory delights are seriously one of my guilty pleasures. They tingle all my taste buds and I find myself scouring for them every time I try a new deli or grocery store. I don't purchase these all the time, but every once in a while they are great for a sweet & savory snack!
Tiffany Y.
These are addictive and delicious. I only buy these on sale because the retail price is a bit expensive. They are just about perfect, but would be even better if they were less oily! If you are ever at a Lot for Less in New York City, you can generally get these for a modest price!!
Daniel H.
Seattle, WA
At first I was confused by a chip that was seasoned with a condiment but then realized I enjoy chips and I enjoy honey mustard so these might not be too bad, especially given my love of cool ranch Doritos. They were great! Good flavor and nice balance of honey and Dijon.
Casandra K.
Leadville, CO
Would you bring this to a Superbowl party and share it among friends? How spicy is it?
Katie K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Anyone know how much spice they have to them? Dijon can be pretty spicy sometimes.