Kettle  Brand® Hickory Barbecue Baked Potato Chips

Kettle Brand® Hickory Barbecue Baked Potato Chips

BY KETTLE BRAND

Descriptions:

This Is Barbeque Done Right—sweetness And Spice Meet Savory And Smoke. A Pinch Of Paprika Is The Spark, Spicy Chili Peppers The Boom, Then A Bunch Of Natural Sweetness Brings All The Elements Into Balance. This Is Barbeque Nirvana Is Served Up On A Golden Chip That Might Just Transport You To Those Sultry Summer Days

Potatoes, Safflower And/Or Sunflower And/Or Canola Oil, Honey Powder (Dried Cane Syrup, Honey), Sugar, Salt, Paprika, Tomato Powder, Onion Powder, Torula Yeast, Yeast Extract, Maltodextrin, Spices, Garlic Powder, Citric Acid, Natural Flavor (Including Smoke)

Kettle  Brand® Hickory Barbecue Baked Potato Chips
Kettle Brand® Hickory Barbecue Baked Potato Chips
Matthew R.
Dayton
I’m very picky about the barbecue chips that I eat, but these are my definite go to when I’m wanting a barbecue chip. The honey makes the perfect sweet addition to the chip. They are a great addition to burger night!
Sheniqua M.
Oh my gosh, these potato chips by Kettle are the bomb dot com. I purchased these at a local gas station. I would definitely purchaser these chips again because they're absolutely delicious. It has a mild sweet but tangy taste, which I love. I paid $1.69 for one bag. The chips were very fresh, light and non greasy. I definitely recommend you try this flavor by the Kettle Brand.
Rosanna W.
Davenport , FL
Love the flavor of these chips and the fact that they are a health option. I buy these chips often because of the taste. The flavor exceeds my expectations and the fact that they are a less calorie options is amazing. I love them very much and they are amazing
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
Nikki T.
Wake Forest, NC
My family love the Kettle BBQ chips! We love the SUPER  CRUNCHY texture, with the sweet and smokey BBQ flavor.- It is the perfect amount of "sweet heat" for each bite.  I am not giving it 5 stars, because I wish they gave us a lightly salted version of the BBQ flavor, because with the salt and the BBQ flavor, it can sometimes be over-salted. If they gave 2 options that would be WONDERFUL!!  I am looking forward to try the maple bacon flavored chips!
Lauren B.
Staten Island, NY
THESE CHIPS ARE DELICIOUS. They are addicting to binge eat, especially during a Netflix night. They don't contain horrible ingredients, so you won't feel guilty after eating. I take these with me whenever I have a loooonng car ride and am unable to finish them(they fill you up fairly fast). Amazing taste. Please try these out.
Mariana S.
Westborough
Love how this is healthier than most regular brand potato chips. It is such a delicious snack to have, especially for school when you have back to back classes. It met my expectations especially flavor-wise! The only thing is to remember that this isn't all natural or organic!
Kya S.
Palm Bay, FL
The forward self is really good The trip is definitely harder to bite on the most so be ready for an extra crunch this deafly not as much chips in there as much as I wish there would be but there is a good amount this is definitely something that I would find myself going back to
Jenna N.
Austin, TX
Hands down, my favorite chips of all time! I love BBQ chips, but the texture of the Kettle Brand ones are unmatched. Deliciously crunchy and satisfying, these are my favorite addition to any lunch and such a great treat. I have gotten all of my friends hooked!
Cameron J.
As far as baked potato chips go, these are up there with the best of em. Kettle's traditional chip is already a mainstay in my home, but with the healthier addition of a baked option, I'm all in. BBQ flavor is better than the other baked chip competitors.
Alexis K.
Favorite flavor?
Melissa S.
I don't like any other baked chips, are these similar to other brands on the market? If they're different, what makes them better than other companies that make baked chips?