Kettle  Brand® Fully Loaded Baked Potato Chips

Kettle Brand® Fully Loaded Baked Potato Chips

BY KETTLE BRAND

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

NEW! FULLY LOADED BAKED POTATO, great taste...naturally.
TRY A NEW FLAVOR: Sweet Onion, Backyard Barbeque, Buffalo Bleu, Salt & Fresh Ground Pepper, Sour Cream Onion & Chive, Jalapeno.
K ETTLE BRAND, POTATO CHIPS: These Fully Loaded Baked Potato chips have big flavor, bold crunch and absolutely nothing artificial.
They taste so great because they're made from only the most natural, real food ingredients, finest potatoes, best oils and craft cooking methods.
And they're backed by a commitment to sustainability like wind power, solar power, green building and biodiesel.
Kettle Brand Potato Chips: simply great tasting, all natural potato chips made by a company that cares.
OUR NATURAL PROMISE:
- 0 grams trans fat
- No artificial colors or flavors
- No preservatives

Kettle Brand® Fully Loaded Baked Potato Chips
Buy on Walmart
Holly B.
Frisco, TX
Not my favorite flavor of chip, if I’m being 100 percent honest. It’s got a nice texture, is crunchy for sure, but something just tastes a bit off with it. It’s hard to put your finger on. I’d eat it if it was there but wouldn’t go out of my way to purchase again.
Danielle R.
El Cajon , CA
Reslly taste like a loaded baked potato. its vcrazy that they can even get this flavor in a chip lol its just a little bit trippy to me. i bought these at my local supermarket and they arent always in stock but when i see them we always buy them, very delish
Brytanne M.
Erie, PA
I loved the fully loaded baked potato. The flavor was spot on. I love trying all the flavors from this brand and they almost always amaze me. I got mine from Walmart for a fair price and I would definitely recommend to a chip and a loaded bake potato lover!
Traci R.
Liberty
We love these chips in our house! So much deliciousness in one bite! The chips taste like they came right out of the fryer! Fresh and crispy! These are a must on movie night or sitting in a bowl in the middle of the table when company pops in!!
Katy P.
Wappingers Fl, NY
When I started seeing this chips in the store I was very excited. I love the crunch of the chip and the flavor of the loaded potato was amazing. I will continue to buy all kettle chips flavors and recommend to other to buy them too!
Angelique H.
Omaha, NE
These are absolutely delicious. I love loaded baked potato everything and these taste like the real thing! Not a weird flavor at all because sometimes chip flavors can get super outrageous but overall great!
allison h.
Vestavia Hls, AL
I love the crunch the kettle chips have! They also always have such great flavor. I don't buy them often in large quantities because of the price, but they are nice to indulge on! Highly recommended!!
Kelsey H.
Suring, WI
We love kettle chips in our house! They’re a little on the pricey side BUT they’re pretty good. They’re not the healthiest and we don’t buy them often but they’re still good.
Jennifer W.
Chip kind of snacker? Enjoy baked potatoes without the hassle of baking and dressing one right then? These are your go to then. Not to crisp but not your average fall apart leave you with nothing but crumbs in bottom of bag either. Not too airy, just a delicious combo of flavor, heartiness, and texture.
Tasnia R.
Arlington
Kettle is a great chip brand. This exceeded my expectations, It is a great price for its value. This brand is usually known for having chips a bit firmer than the rest and I love that. I bought it from Walmart and I do not regret it. I will definitely repurchase it.
Stacy B.
Arlington, VA
These look amazing. Where can you buy them?!
Raven G.
Aliso viejo, CA
How are these? Salty? Spicy? Also wondering if the baked takes away from the crunchiness?