Kettle Brand® Foods Organic Kettle Foods BG14809 Kettle Peanut Spanish Roast Sl - 1x24LB

BY PLANTERS

Once you try them you wont forget the delectable taste and extra crunchy texture of Planters Classic Salt Kettle Roasted Peanuts. Thats because the nut experts at Planters have carefully roasted each small batch to bring out its crunch and then sprinkled it with salt for an added touch of flavor. With a crisp crunch in every satisfying bite theyre the perfect salty snack any time of day.

Alex W.
Roma, Roma
Nuts are growing in popularity, rapidly. They're used in sweets, savories, cocktails and even beauty products. Planters has always offered delicious product at an affordable price; this product proves that they are evolving with the nut trend. These peanuts are anything, but basic. They have a great aroma, saltiness, texture, and flavor that is much more rich that regular roasted peanuts. These are a great and affordable way to boost your peanut game!
Tymera T.
Chester pa
I love peanuts so when I came across this product I wanted it . It was better than any other roasted peanuts I have ever tried before in the past. I would buy this again and it's very Healthy as well not too high in calories so that was good and I think more people should buy this.
Natalie B.
Orange, CA
This product is great, I have bought it multiple times. I love eating it, it is a good deal for the price. It has very nice packaging. I highly recommend buying this product, it is a great product all around.
haven w.
Savannah
My boyfriend and I are going to be taking these on all our road trips and think as an anywhere snack these guys are awesome and I love them too and in the future will purchase Again and I will definitely be telling everyone about these things for awhile!
tyshaun g.
Kettle chips is good and I like the way you taste. And it makes me very strong and they make me feel this pain. And would you like to know with me and you underbody either too cuz that's good thank you.
Jourdan M.
these are by far my favorite peanuts. they are the perfect amount of salty and sweet. they are so delicious and a healthy snack. also, they are good for any salty craving you may be having. so worth it!
Kanissa H.
Cleveland
This is a fantastic well flavored but ! I have bought it several times. It is delicious and you just want to keep buying it. The flavor is outstanding. It is well priced and definitely worth checking out.
taylor a.
I mean, who doesn't love Planters peanuts?
What's not to love?! The original peanuts are delicious & I love having them on hand for a quick & easy snack. 👍🏼
Brittany H.
Peanuts are peanuts. These are pretty good. I don't know if I'd get them again. Not really anything special. But if you're a nut lover I'd suggest it
Smaylin R.
cranston, RI
At first was skeptical in how this will taste but after giving a try is part of my snacks even my 5 years old love it It is a crispy crunchy bite.