Kettle Brand® Dill Pickle Krinkle Cut™ Potato Chips uploaded by Alanna S.Kettle Brand® Dill Pickle Krinkle Cut™ Potato Chips uploaded by Kim G.

BY KETTLE BRAND

Like the Tangy Spears that inspired them, Kettle Brand® Krinkle Cut™ Dill Pickle chips leave you with one thing to decide: In your sandwich or beside? The extra crunchy thick ridge cut chips offer the perfect balance of tang, dill, onion and garlic.

Potatoes, safflower and/or sunflower and/or canola oil, maltodextrin, salt, garlic powder, vinegar, sugar, yeast extract, onion powder, natural flavor, spice, citric acid, parsley.

Buy on Walmart
HOLLY C.
Dill! Do i have to say anything else? These are by far my favorite chips. They have such a great flavor but its not overpowering. They have the best crunch and I can't help but eat the entire bag. I don't share either because they are just too good! I usually purchase them at Wawa or Walmart.
Amie B.
Ogdensburg , NJ
Kettle cooked chips have a different flavor than regular chips. They are thicker, look greasier, but yet so full of flavor. This company has many different flavors to choose from so that is not a problem when looking for a flavor you love. Reasonably priced and worth a try.
Brittnie H.
Denver
These are my FAVORITE chips! I didn’t even like eating pickles until I found these and now I love real pickles too. They are savory with a nice tang without being over the top! I can only find them at my local King Soopers usually but I 10/10 suggest.
Kristin C.
Thornville
These are okay as far as being a kettle brand chip but when I want a bag of pickle flavored chips I want to open the bag and get that giant pickle aroma and after eating a handful, have that pickle taste in my mouth. With these, I don’t get a lot of that pickle flavor. It’s more subtle. They are not the worst pickle chips I’ve ever had but also not my favorite.
Brandi T.
Kenmore
I've had a good number of dill pickle flavored chips, but the Kettle brand definitely provides the best flavor I've had so far. I would describe it as a mild salt and vinegar flavor with a kick of dill flavor. I would not recommend this chip to those who are trying to stay in shape, or those who are not fans of the salt and vinegar flavor.
Kerry B.
Columbus, OH
I LIVE AND BREATH FOR DILL FLAVORED CHIPS! Know that. I like these ones a lot more than I like even lays version of dill to be honest. There's something about the texture that makes it more enjoyable. It's really easy to eat a ton, like any other chip out there, so definitely watch your calories. If you're into this flavor, try these out.
Rory A.
These chips are amazing. I eat mostly organic and non-GMO foods and at least one flavour of these are always present in my household. They are pretty affordable at the health foods stores I shop at; especially when they're on sale. They are delicious and they're not super duper unhealthy and filled with bad ingredients.
Tara P.
Denver, CO
I am always excited to try different brands and snacks that are dill flavor so when I found this at our local store i was SO excited and it did not disappoint!! Very delicious
Angela W.
Bardstown
I purchased these on sale recently from Kroger. The price was acceptable both on sale and at regular price. These are very flavorful and I will likely buy again in the future.
Jacqueline D.
Henderson, NV
All the kettle cooked chips are my go to number one! Even though I hate pickles, this dill pickle flavor is off the charts and is definitely a one of a kind tangy flavor