Kettle Brand® Dill Pickle Krinkle Cut Potato Chips uploaded by Kim G.Kettle Brand® Dill Pickle Krinkle Cut Potato Chips uploaded by Alanna S.

BY KETTLE BRAND

Like the Tangy Spears that inspired them, Kettle Brand® Krinkle Cut™ Dill Pickle chips leave you with one thing to decide: In your sandwich or beside? The extra crunchy thick ridge cut chips offer the perfect balance of tang, dill, onion and garlic.

Potatoes, safflower and/or sunflower and/or canola oil, maltodextrin, salt, garlic powder, vinegar, sugar, yeast extract, onion powder, natural flavor, spice, citric acid, parsley.

Holly C.
Dill! Do i have to say anything else? These are by far my favorite chips. They have such a great flavor but its not overpowering. They have the best crunch and I can't help but eat the entire bag. I don't share either because they are just too good! I usually purchase them at Wawa or Walmart.
Sheyenne S.
Sun Valley, NV
I really love these chips the crunch is wonderful the taste is great. It’s not overwhelming and I can eat them all day. I recommend everyone to try the kettle brand they are also healthy. Most of the ingredients are natural.
Amanda H.
Middletown, NJ
These chips are perfect for summer. I like the have them as a side with a sandwich on the sandwich or paired with a burger. They give you that delicious dill pickle flavor but with even more of a crunch! If you can find them give them a shot!
Brittany M.
These chips got me through my last pregnancy. Ha! I craved them! We love every last flavor of these chips. And since they are made with minimal ingredients I feel like it is a healthier choice than other brands.
Meghan C.
Glendale, CA
These are SO ADDICTING. I’m not normally a chip eater OR a pickle eater but wow i love these. They’re very strong in flavor and crunchy. One of the only chips i buy, and actually the only brand i buy. Kroger’s usually has them on sale too. Be warned though the pickle flavor lingers around so don’t plan on kissing anyone afterwards!
Angela W.
Bardstown, KY
I purchased these on sale recently from Kroger. The price was acceptable both on sale and at regular price. These are very flavorful and I will likely buy again in the future.
Amie B.
Ogdensburg, NJ
Kettle cooked chips have a different flavor than regular chips. They are thicker, look greasier, but yet so full of flavor. This company has many different flavors to choose from so that is not a problem when looking for a flavor you love. Reasonably priced and worth a try.
Lauren V.
Richmond, KY
If you like pickle chips, these are the best. I have tried other brands that instead of tasting like dill pickles.. taste like a salty/peppery mess. The bags on these chips are kind of a pain to open , but I think it contributes to the fresh taste of the chips:)
Jeri S.
Centereach, NY
So frickin’ yummy! Tastes like a legit bag of fried pickle chips!Kettle Brand® Thick+Bold Dill Pickle Potato Chips

I really could eat these all day, every day given the chance! I personally favor them in the summer at a new!
Brittnie H.
Broomfield, CO
These are my FAVORITE chips! I didn’t even like eating pickles until I found these and now I love real pickles too. They are savory with a nice tang without being over the top! I can only find them at my local King Soopers usually but I 10/10 suggest.