Kettle  Brand® Classic Barbeque Krinkle Cut™ Potato Chips

Kettle Brand® Classic Barbeque Krinkle Cut™ Potato Chips

BY KETTLE BRAND

A Backyard Barbeque Is The Gathering Everyone Can Feel Good About. Our Classic Barbeque Kettle Brand® Krinkle Cut™ Potato Chips Offer A Crowd-pleasing Taste Of Tangy Spice, Sweet Honey And Hickory Smoke On Wavy Potato Perfection. So Go Ahead And Let Your Hair Down; These Chips Just Make You Feel Good.

Potatoes, Safflower And/Or Sunflower And/Or Canola Oil, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Sugar, Maltodextrin, Salt, Onion Powder, Yeast Extract, Tomato Powder, Paprika, Torula Yeast, Garlic Powder, Chili Pepper, Natural Smoke Flavor, Citric Acid, Paprika Extract (Color), Cayenne Pepper.

Kettle  Brand® Classic Barbeque Krinkle Cut™ Potato Chips
Kettle Brand® Classic Barbeque Krinkle Cut™ Potato Chips
Buy on Walmart
Kelly L.
Cordova, TN
Love the way that these taste. Amazing texture, its hard to find any flavored crinkle cut chips and these are delicious.
Brooke A.
Portland, OR
Wat better than the backyard BBQ flavor. Not too sweet and has a little bit of a BBQ kick to them. And suuuuper crunchy !
Lydia R.
Los Angeles
Love these, they are savory and amazing. The bbq taste is ao full, rich and real. I could eat this bag in one sitting.
Nicole J.
Winston Salem, NC
I am a huge chip eater and these are by far my favorite! The huge crunch and tasty flavor satisies my salty craving.
Julie S.
Tucson, AZ
This flavor is really good. The BBQ flavor stands out and is strong. If you crave BBQ, I highly recommend this brand.
Shanon P.
Honestly, I can't get enough of these chips!! I could probably eat an entire bag, that's how good they are!!! Yummmy
Kelly M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Kettle barbecue chips are my favorite kind of chips, and this brand is amazing. I buy these chips all of the time.
Heather S.
These are so good! I've always loved potato chips, but these are the best. My husband has even started eating them
Brittany D.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Hands down my favorite bbq chips. So yummy and crunchy. The bbq flavor is amazing! Will definitely purchase again.
kelly b.
By far my favorite chips! Whenever I have a sandwich for lunch I always have some of the kettle BBQ chips with it.