Kettle  Brand® Classic Barbeque Krinkle Cut™ Potato Chips

Kettle Brand® Classic Barbeque Krinkle Cut™ Potato Chips

BY KETTLE BRAND

A Backyard Barbeque Is The Gathering Everyone Can Feel Good About. Our Classic Barbeque Kettle Brand® Krinkle Cut™ Potato Chips Offer A Crowd-pleasing Taste Of Tangy Spice, Sweet Honey And Hickory Smoke On Wavy Potato Perfection. So Go Ahead And Let Your Hair Down; These Chips Just Make You Feel Good.

Potatoes, Safflower And/Or Sunflower And/Or Canola Oil, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Sugar, Maltodextrin, Salt, Onion Powder, Yeast Extract, Tomato Powder, Paprika, Torula Yeast, Garlic Powder, Chili Pepper, Natural Smoke Flavor, Citric Acid, Paprika Extract (Color), Cayenne Pepper.

Kettle  Brand® Classic Barbeque Krinkle Cut™ Potato Chips
Kettle Brand® Classic Barbeque Krinkle Cut™ Potato Chips
Buy on Walmart
Ali K.
These are my favorite!! I love the crunch and the nice flavor in them, I feel like they're a lot more healthy than normal chips!
BB B.
Salem, OR
Love these BBQ chips!! Great crunch and flavor. Kettle Brand® Backyard Barbeque® Potato Chips are a staple in my house.
Brooke B.
Oxford, MS
love the extra crunch of Kettle brand. the BBQ flavor is my favorite and is a great snack or accompaniment to a sandwich
Lesley Z.
Murphysboro
Descent amount of product for the size and value of the bag. Great flavor, party pleaser. I would buy this product again.
Samantha H.
Belfair, WA
Best barbecue chips I have ever eaten!!! I honestly crave these they're so good. And I don't usually like BBQ chips. Recommend!
Lorena V.
Moreno valley, ca
Super delicious ! Super crunchy and the flavors are amazing , super yummy for and eventful party ! great for family gatherings
Nikki M.
Bowling Green, OH
These are my absolute favorite ships. I love ruffle chips, and the BBQ flavor is spot on. A little pricey, but well worth it!
Vanessa R.
Really yummy! Has a nice crunch and taste is pretty great. Just wish they weren't so oily and salty. But overall great taste!
Shannon B.
This BBQ flavor and salt and pepper flavor are the best from Kettle brand. They have a nice crunch to them and good flavor.
caty a.
These are good. They are my brothers favorite. He thoroughly enjoys eating them, I just don't eat these as much as he does.