Kettle  Brand® Classic Barbeque Krinkle Cut™ Potato Chips

Kettle Brand® Classic Barbeque Krinkle Cut™ Potato Chips

BY KETTLE BRAND

A Backyard Barbeque Is The Gathering Everyone Can Feel Good About. Our Classic Barbeque Kettle Brand® Krinkle Cut™ Potato Chips Offer A Crowd-pleasing Taste Of Tangy Spice, Sweet Honey And Hickory Smoke On Wavy Potato Perfection. So Go Ahead And Let Your Hair Down; These Chips Just Make You Feel Good.

Potatoes, Safflower And/Or Sunflower And/Or Canola Oil, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Sugar, Maltodextrin, Salt, Onion Powder, Yeast Extract, Tomato Powder, Paprika, Torula Yeast, Garlic Powder, Chili Pepper, Natural Smoke Flavor, Citric Acid, Paprika Extract (Color), Cayenne Pepper.

Kettle  Brand® Classic Barbeque Krinkle Cut™ Potato Chips
Kettle Brand® Classic Barbeque Krinkle Cut™ Potato Chips
Buy on Walmart
Lynn B.
Cattle brand is a very crunchy tasty product to enjoy with a Burger and a nice cold drink I find the flavor to be excellent in the product team of high quality
Lindsey S.
Kodak, TN
I do t buy these that often. But I do on occasion and myself and my family do enjoy. I love the hard crunch my husband is ok with them but I always enjoy.
Sarah G.
The taste of the product is good. The package is also better then other potato chip brands. The chips are very hard so they hurt my teeth after a few.
Jen N.
These are so delicious, they have an awesome buffalo flavor with a hint of blue cheese. Plus they have that amazing kettle cooked texture and taste!
Lela G.
My husband is a chip fanatic and these were so so on his list! He typically loves kettle chips bug he said the flavor on these were not his favorite!
Ciara C.
S Lake Tahoe, CA
Fav chips of all time! Always grab these when I’m looking for a good bbq chip. Great for picnics or outings. One of the best bbq flavors out there
Tawnie W.
I'm normally not a fan of kettle chips bit these are so good! My parents but them all the time and I tried a few one night. Oh my are they good!
andrea b.
I love these more than my lays bbq chips, which have always been my favorites. They are so crunchy and not super salty like others I've found.
Violet V.
These chips are my favourite thing to eat. They're the perfect snack. The chips taste great and aren't super messy like other barbecue chips.
Tara M.
OMG! These are awesome chips. I already love kettle cooked chips because of their flavor and crunch, but the BBQ makes them that much better.