Kettle  Brand® Classic Barbeque Krinkle Cut™ Potato Chips

Kettle Brand® Classic Barbeque Krinkle Cut™ Potato Chips

BY KETTLE BRAND

A Backyard Barbeque Is The Gathering Everyone Can Feel Good About. Our Classic Barbeque Kettle Brand® Krinkle Cut™ Potato Chips Offer A Crowd-pleasing Taste Of Tangy Spice, Sweet Honey And Hickory Smoke On Wavy Potato Perfection. So Go Ahead And Let Your Hair Down; These Chips Just Make You Feel Good.

Potatoes, Safflower And/Or Sunflower And/Or Canola Oil, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Sugar, Maltodextrin, Salt, Onion Powder, Yeast Extract, Tomato Powder, Paprika, Torula Yeast, Garlic Powder, Chili Pepper, Natural Smoke Flavor, Citric Acid, Paprika Extract (Color), Cayenne Pepper.

Kettle  Brand® Classic Barbeque Krinkle Cut™ Potato Chips
Kettle Brand® Classic Barbeque Krinkle Cut™ Potato Chips
dayanara p.
Coram, NY
Kettle chips are probably my favorite kind of chips I love the crunchiness and select flavors have less fat in them. I even add them in my salads sometimes. My favorite ones are the cracked sea salt and pepper :)
Heidi E.
Plaistow, NH
Kettle cooked are my favorite chips! I could eat a whole bag without even trying. I usually don't like barbecue chips but these are pretty good, although the classic is usually what I pick up. Really tasty!
Lisa C.
San Antonio, TX
My family loves BBQ flavored chips and these are the ones they happen to love. They taste great and aren't greasy at all. I think their affordable and worth buying.
Karla Michelle L.
Carson City, NV
These chips are amazing!!! I love Kettle chips and the BBQ flavor on these is just on point. So yummy. There are the perfect amount of salty and sweet. The only downside is that they are somewhat greasy . These are perfect for bbqs and for hot summer days
Carrie S.
Tacoma, WA
YUM! I love all of the Kettle chips, but this is my favorite flavor. It's slightly sweet and the taste isn't overpowering. I love the crunch and it has just the right amount of greasiness :). These are my go to chips when I'm craving something salty.
Allison D.
These chips are fantastic! It is difficult not to eat the whole bag! The BBQ flavor is excellent, not too strong just right! The chips are perfectly crispy and not too hard. I would recommend these to anyone as a go to chip!
Blanchet L.
My mother is hooked to these . And she's normally not a snacker but she will munch and crunch on these all day long. She says they the right blend of seasoning to chip ratio
Stacy H.
St Augustine, FL
These are my favorite chips. It's hard to find a good kettle chip and especially a good BBQ flavor. I can eat the whole bag if I'm not paying attention.... Soooo good!
Tina E.
Otway, OH
I love Kettle chips love the flavor I like that they have a hard crunch love that they have several different kinds to choose from these are by far my favorite chip.
Esra P.
Los Angeles, CA
These are a little different from your average barbecue chips. The kettle brand usually makes harder chips so it can hurt your mouth a little after eating a ton!