Kettle  Brand® Classic Barbeque Krinkle Cut™ Potato Chips

Kettle Brand® Classic Barbeque Krinkle Cut™ Potato Chips

A Backyard Barbeque Is The Gathering Everyone Can Feel Good About. Our Classic Barbeque Kettle Brand® Krinkle Cut™ Potato Chips Offer A Crowd-pleasing Taste Of Tangy Spice, Sweet Honey And Hickory Smoke On Wavy Potato Perfection. So Go Ahead And Let Your Hair Down; These Chips Just Make You Feel Good.

Potatoes, Safflower And/Or Sunflower And/Or Canola Oil, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Sugar, Maltodextrin, Salt, Onion Powder, Yeast Extract, Tomato Powder, Paprika, Torula Yeast, Garlic Powder, Chili Pepper, Natural Smoke Flavor, Citric Acid, Paprika Extract (Color), Cayenne Pepper.

Kettle  Brand® Classic Barbeque Krinkle Cut™ Potato Chips
Kettle Brand® Classic Barbeque Krinkle Cut™ Potato Chips
Buy on Walmart
Elisabeth A.
Memphis, TN
I love Kettle brand chips! They have the perfect crunch and flavor, and the barbecue flavor of these chips is my absolute favorite. I like to eat them with different dips too which makes them even more yummy. I would recommend!
Sharlene A.
Okay, first let me just say YUM! These are an excellent, crunchy, healthy, and flavorful chip! They last for a long time when properly rolled up with a chip clip, and they are great with sandwiches, or inside burgers too. 5/5 :)
Jade F.
This is a good bbq chip!! Not too spicy, not too sweet. Super crunchy! Just delicious. The only con...when they’re gone haha very adorable, I find them at aldi. Love them! If you haven’t tried them, you’re missing out!
Charla S.
N Bonneville, WA
These chips are so incredibly good! I love the extra crunchiness of them, and the flavor is outstanding! My only complaint is that a lot of the kettle brand chips are greasy. Other than that they are my favorite!
Emily F.
Vegan bbq chips are usually pretty hard to find! For some reason, companies usually have milk in them! These do not! And are probably some of the best tasting bbq chips I have ever had! Thanks Kettle!
jackie m.
chula vista
First time buying these have such a great rich barbecue flavor. Nice crunch but not to hard. Taste amazing! I will def purchase again. I can’t wait to try all of the other flavors as well. I’ll keep u posted
nolan s.
['Corona', ''], CA
OOOO THESE ARE BOMB! they taste exactly like what you would want a barbecue chip to taste like! they're a healthier option then eating lays, they're cooked with less oil which is soooo much healthier for you
Shawna F.
These chips are very yummy and they are very crunchy. The chips themselves have really good flavor too. You get a decent amount for the price and I only buy the Kettle brand. I would recommend them to others for sure.
dayanara p.
Coram, NY
Kettle chips are probably my favorite kind of chips I love the crunchiness and select flavors have less fat in them. I even add them in my salads sometimes. My favorite ones are the cracked sea salt and pepper :)
Kendall M.
I love Kettle brand chips! They're decently priced, the ingredient list isn't super long which I love, and they taste amazing!! It met all of my expectations! Super yummy snack idea and great addition to any barbecue!