Kettle  Brand® Classic Barbeque Krinkle Cut™ Potato Chips

Kettle Brand® Classic Barbeque Krinkle Cut™ Potato Chips

BY KETTLE BRAND

A Backyard Barbeque Is The Gathering Everyone Can Feel Good About. Our Classic Barbeque Kettle Brand® Krinkle Cut™ Potato Chips Offer A Crowd-pleasing Taste Of Tangy Spice, Sweet Honey And Hickory Smoke On Wavy Potato Perfection. So Go Ahead And Let Your Hair Down; These Chips Just Make You Feel Good.

Potatoes, Safflower And/Or Sunflower And/Or Canola Oil, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Sugar, Maltodextrin, Salt, Onion Powder, Yeast Extract, Tomato Powder, Paprika, Torula Yeast, Garlic Powder, Chili Pepper, Natural Smoke Flavor, Citric Acid, Paprika Extract (Color), Cayenne Pepper.

Kettle  Brand® Classic Barbeque Krinkle Cut™ Potato Chips
Kettle Brand® Classic Barbeque Krinkle Cut™ Potato Chips
Buy on Walmart
Nikki M.
Wichita Falls, TX
These are by far my favorite chips. Never disappoint and are always very affordable. They always have a great taste and I would definitely purchase again. Only bad king is that they arnt the best snack for you.
Meghan E.
Lexington
Kettle has a large variety within their brand of goods. The BBQ chips are good, but I feel like the flavor could be a little more there. Some chips have more flavoring than others
Diana D.
Baxter, TN
These are really good but if you trying to eat healthy their not that much better than regular potato chips. I mean they are healthier but not by much carbohydrates wise.
Erin S.
Sweet, salty. Super crunchy. These chips are addicting for sure. I’ve purchased them multiple times. Always delicious. If you’re looking for a good BBQ flavored potato chip, look no further.
Alex R.
So much crunch! These chips are a little on the salty side, but that's what I like. The flavors are so strong that the smell is noticeable when the bag is opened
Drue B.
Orlando, FL
I found these in a theme park and was hooked. I think these have more flavor than other brands I have tried. I will be buying these again and trying more flavors.
Emily C.
Palm Harbor
These chips are the best barbecue chips. They're thick and hearty and can stand up to a thick dip. And the flavor of the barbecue isn't too spicy or overpowering. The potato also comes out nicely and they compliment eachother perfectly. A non gmo product is almost always more expensive and tastier that his gmo counterpart..
Shelby L.
I'm not a fan of super dense potato chips and, as ridiculous as it sounds, I'm really picky with barbeque flavored potato chips. These are good overall, but they can become a bit too much in terms of salt. They're good chips, kettle cooked is definitely the way to go with chips, but I can't eat too many at once.
Kaylee H.
Rexburg, ID
These are my guilty pleasure! I love the thickness of the chip. The substance of the chip makes me feel more healthy for some reason. The real reason I love these chips is that they are great with a toasted sandwich. I only really like the Classic Barbeque and  Kettle Brand® Sea Salt Potato Chips
Iris R.
Riverbank
These chips are great! I eat them during lunch sometimes with a sand which or on the side like a snack. These chips did meet my expections, me and my family are repeat consumers for these chips! Even though they are pretty hard but they still manage to go good in your stomach and taste great!