Kettle  Brand® Classic Barbeque Krinkle Cut™ Potato Chips

Kettle Brand® Classic Barbeque Krinkle Cut™ Potato Chips

BY KETTLE BRAND

A Backyard Barbeque Is The Gathering Everyone Can Feel Good About. Our Classic Barbeque Kettle Brand® Krinkle Cut™ Potato Chips Offer A Crowd-pleasing Taste Of Tangy Spice, Sweet Honey And Hickory Smoke On Wavy Potato Perfection. So Go Ahead And Let Your Hair Down; These Chips Just Make You Feel Good.

Potatoes, Safflower And/Or Sunflower And/Or Canola Oil, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Sugar, Maltodextrin, Salt, Onion Powder, Yeast Extract, Tomato Powder, Paprika, Torula Yeast, Garlic Powder, Chili Pepper, Natural Smoke Flavor, Citric Acid, Paprika Extract (Color), Cayenne Pepper.

Kettle  Brand® Classic Barbeque Krinkle Cut™ Potato Chips
Kettle Brand® Classic Barbeque Krinkle Cut™ Potato Chips
Buy on Walmart
Yuliana O.
Alajuela upala
If you want your party to be a success this is fantastic To please all your friends all the pleasures of life wrapped in a sachet are delicious their flavors are indispensable and you will be the best the best the best host you do not have to do anything simply open them serve them and you will be the best of the party I love them I love them
Dayna S.
Auckland
Kettles have been around for years.  They are too crunchy for my liking however they go perfect in a crisp sandwich which is true kiwi style sandwiched in between some marmite! Not really the brand you would compliment with a dip but still great tasting.  At nearly $5 a packet I would only buy if I really craved it otherwise its just too sore on the wallet!
Emma Y.
Love anything BBQ, but these are my favourite BBQ crisps so far. These with a little dip would taste amazing and they come in a large pack or smaller packs. I feel these are reasonable for the price and I love them, anytime I'm in the shops I have to pick these up
Sunny M.
I love these!!! These barbecue flavored kettle krinkle cut chops are so delicious!!! I love the taste, they are very fresh and so tasty!! I bought 4 bags on sale, and I went back for more! I highly recommend them!
Lorena L.
these are some really great barbeque potato chips. they are tasty and affordable. they are a great snack even tho they aren't like super healthy. these chips are period cravings approved lol.
Indre P.
AB44 1QN
These are the best! You can really taste the barbeque in them and the quality of these crisps are really good and also not expeslnsive. Deff recommended!
Lilly P.
Calgary
So addictive I don't even think I can buy them anymore without ensuring someone share with me so I don't eat them all.
Maryssa M.
Perth, ON
*drool* the best BBQ chips you will ever taste. I love the way kettle prepares their chips. My favorite chip brand.
Sarah Lauren N.
I love these chips, they are really good and I don't eat chips often and I only eat chips from this brand
B S.
Great kettle chips they have lots of flavour. The Sweet barbecue are our favourite flavour