Kettle  Brand® Classic Barbeque Krinkle Cut™ Potato Chips

Kettle Brand® Classic Barbeque Krinkle Cut™ Potato Chips

BY KETTLE BRAND

A Backyard Barbeque Is The Gathering Everyone Can Feel Good About. Our Classic Barbeque Kettle Brand® Krinkle Cut™ Potato Chips Offer A Crowd-pleasing Taste Of Tangy Spice, Sweet Honey And Hickory Smoke On Wavy Potato Perfection. So Go Ahead And Let Your Hair Down; These Chips Just Make You Feel Good.

Potatoes, Safflower And/Or Sunflower And/Or Canola Oil, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Sugar, Maltodextrin, Salt, Onion Powder, Yeast Extract, Tomato Powder, Paprika, Torula Yeast, Garlic Powder, Chili Pepper, Natural Smoke Flavor, Citric Acid, Paprika Extract (Color), Cayenne Pepper.

Kettle  Brand® Classic Barbeque Krinkle Cut™ Potato Chips
Kettle Brand® Classic Barbeque Krinkle Cut™ Potato Chips
Gwen P.
Holly Springs, NC
I like the chips quite a lot, however I do not like the barbecue flavoring, if you do, then this is perfect.
Ashley M.
I love the way kettles cooked chips taste. The best ones I like are the salt and vinegar and salt and pepper
Mary T.
Wasilla, AK
Kind of expensive but they’re my favorite brand of chips. They’re delicious and are great at anytime of day.
Caitlin Q.
Avalon, Ca
Kettle brand chips makes an absolutely delicious bbq chip. This is usually my go to for them. Great flavor!
Terra L.
San Juan Capo, CA
All of their chips are great. Bold flavor and stays fresh. They are a good alternative to regular chips.
Alex T.
Marietta, GA
My favorite barbeque chips. I recommend them to anyone having a cookout or eating burgers. Great flavor.
Bailey S.
I would recommend these to people who don’t like kettle chips just so they can try these and fall in love
Carla B.
Clinton Twp, MI
These chips are seriously so good. I love all the flavors. The BBQ is smokey and simply delicious.
Lizzy B.
Love these chips! I love the seasoning on these chips. And at an affordable price it's even better!
Kerry F.
Weedsport, NY
Perfect crunchy salty chip great to pack for lunch and to bring to a family party to snack on!