Kettle  Brand® Classic Barbeque Krinkle Cut™ Potato Chips

Kettle Brand® Classic Barbeque Krinkle Cut™ Potato Chips

BY KETTLE BRAND

A Backyard Barbeque Is The Gathering Everyone Can Feel Good About. Our Classic Barbeque Kettle Brand® Krinkle Cut™ Potato Chips Offer A Crowd-pleasing Taste Of Tangy Spice, Sweet Honey And Hickory Smoke On Wavy Potato Perfection. So Go Ahead And Let Your Hair Down; These Chips Just Make You Feel Good.

Potatoes, Safflower And/Or Sunflower And/Or Canola Oil, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Sugar, Maltodextrin, Salt, Onion Powder, Yeast Extract, Tomato Powder, Paprika, Torula Yeast, Garlic Powder, Chili Pepper, Natural Smoke Flavor, Citric Acid, Paprika Extract (Color), Cayenne Pepper.

Kettle  Brand® Classic Barbeque Krinkle Cut™ Potato Chips
Kettle Brand® Classic Barbeque Krinkle Cut™ Potato Chips
Buy on Walmart
Lindsey G.
Little Rock, AR
I am a devout lover of barbecue chips anyway, but these are some of my favorites! I love the crunch of Kettle chips and the flavor of these are amazing. I always find these at Kroger and purchase them frequently!
Tyra H.
There's a little too much going on with these chips.  I love Kettle chips, barbecue chips, and krinkle cut chips but altogether they are just a bit too much.  My favorite Kettle Brand chips are the Salt & Pepper - basic with a twist of different and delicious.
Taylor F.
tuscaloosa, AL
These chips are delicious! I'm a big fan of kettle cooked chips and this are by far my favorite brand. You're not getting a bag of air, and the actual chips are large. And they're not too crunchy that they're difficult to eat like other kettle-style chips are.
Erica W.
The krinkle cut chips from Kettle Brand are great! They are nice and thick with a good crunch. The Classic Barbeque flavor is a little bit on the sweet side. I think this brand is a good price point - you can usually find them on sale in most major supermarkets.
Klare B.
Kettle cooked chips are my weakness! They are extra crispy and crunchy and my go to when I have the crunchy cravings. They satisfy your cravings and are delicious. You cant go wrong with any of the flavors, as they are all so delicious!
Kristin S.
Rocklin, CA
I love Kettle Brand chips! They're extra thick and crunchy and delicious! My favorite flavor is the classic sea salt, but I do enjoy a good BBQ chip flavor from time to time! Would highly recommend this brand for kettle chips, and I'm sure all the flavors are tasty!
Nisha R.
Lubbock, TX
These chips are THE BEST OUT! I freaking love them. I don't care what kind of chips you're buying right now, but you need to stop and pick up a bag of these. BBQ is my favorite. The whole brand is delicious though. I promise. Try them. Thank me later.
jackie m.
chula vista
First time buying these have such a great rich barbecue flavor. Nice crunch but not to hard. Taste amazing! I will def purchase again. I can’t wait to try all of the other flavors as well. I’ll keep u posted
Kara H.
White Lake, MI
Love these chips! Perfect to go with a sandwich or hamburger, on a nice summer day! Throw 'em with your bbq meal & you got the perfect combo! Now, they're not the healthiest snack if you're looking for that, but they have a wonderful taste!
Annelise U.
I can't get enough of these Kettle barbeque chips! They are absolutely delicious! Before I tried these chips, I hated anything barbeque. However, after trying one or two, I was hooked!