Kettle Brand® Classic Barbeque Krinkle Cut Potato Chips

BY KETTLE BRAND

A Backyard Barbeque Is The Gathering Everyone Can Feel Good About. Our Classic Barbeque Kettle Brand® Krinkle Cut™ Potato Chips Offer A Crowd-pleasing Taste Of Tangy Spice, Sweet Honey And Hickory Smoke On Wavy Potato Perfection. So Go Ahead And Let Your Hair Down; These Chips Just Make You Feel Good.

Potatoes, Safflower And/Or Sunflower And/Or Canola Oil, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Sugar, Maltodextrin, Salt, Onion Powder, Yeast Extract, Tomato Powder, Paprika, Torula Yeast, Garlic Powder, Chili Pepper, Natural Smoke Flavor, Citric Acid, Paprika Extract (Color), Cayenne Pepper.

Kettle Brand® Classic Barbeque Krinkle Cut Potato Chips
Shara J.
Beaverton, OR
These are my favorite BBQ chips! The bag is big, it’s a healthier option compared to many other brands, and you can find Kettle chips in basically any store. They are very delicious and paid well with a good burger!
Kaylee H.
Rexburg, ID
These are my guilty pleasure! I love the thickness of the chip. The substance of the chip makes me feel more healthy for some reason. The real reason I love these chips is that they are great with a toasted sandwich. I only really like the Classic Barbeque and  Kettle Brand® Sea Salt Potato Chips
Iris R.
Riverbank
These chips are great! I eat them during lunch sometimes with a sand which or on the side like a snack. These chips did meet my expections, me and my family are repeat consumers for these chips! Even though they are pretty hard but they still manage to go good in your stomach and taste great!
Erica W.
The krinkle cut chips from Kettle Brand are great! They are nice and thick with a good crunch. The Classic Barbeque flavor is a little bit on the sweet side. I think this brand is a good price point - you can usually find them on sale in most major supermarkets.
sharlenearbogastgmailcom A.
Okay, first let me just say YUM! These are an excellent, crunchy, healthy, and flavorful chip! They last for a long time when properly rolled up with a chip clip, and they are great with sandwiches, or inside burgers too. 5/5 :)
Elisabeth A.
Memphis, TN
I love Kettle brand chips! They have the perfect crunch and flavor, and the barbecue flavor of these chips is my absolute favorite. I like to eat them with different dips too which makes them even more yummy. I would recommend!
Charla S.
N Bonneville, WA
These chips are so incredibly good! I love the extra crunchiness of them, and the flavor is outstanding! My only complaint is that a lot of the kettle brand chips are greasy. Other than that they are my favorite!
Emily F.
Vegan bbq chips are usually pretty hard to find! For some reason, companies usually have milk in them! These do not! And are probably some of the best tasting bbq chips I have ever had! Thanks Kettle!
jackie m.
chula vista
First time buying these have such a great rich barbecue flavor. Nice crunch but not to hard. Taste amazing! I will def purchase again. I can’t wait to try all of the other flavors as well. I’ll keep u posted
Shawna F.
Shoreview, MN
These chips are very yummy and they are very crunchy. The chips themselves have really good flavor too. You get a decent amount for the price and I only buy the Kettle brand. I would recommend them to others for sure.