Kettle  Brand® Classic Barbeque Krinkle Cut Potato Chips

Kettle Brand® Classic Barbeque Krinkle Cut Potato Chips

BY KETTLE BRAND

A Backyard Barbeque Is The Gathering Everyone Can Feel Good About. Our Classic Barbeque Kettle Brand® Krinkle Cut™ Potato Chips Offer A Crowd-pleasing Taste Of Tangy Spice, Sweet Honey And Hickory Smoke On Wavy Potato Perfection. So Go Ahead And Let Your Hair Down; These Chips Just Make You Feel Good.

Potatoes, Safflower And/Or Sunflower And/Or Canola Oil, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Sugar, Maltodextrin, Salt, Onion Powder, Yeast Extract, Tomato Powder, Paprika, Torula Yeast, Garlic Powder, Chili Pepper, Natural Smoke Flavor, Citric Acid, Paprika Extract (Color), Cayenne Pepper.

Kettle  Brand® Classic Barbeque Krinkle Cut Potato Chips
Kettle Brand® Classic Barbeque Krinkle Cut Potato Chips
Tyra H.
There's a little too much going on with these chips.  I love Kettle chips, barbecue chips, and krinkle cut chips but altogether they are just a bit too much.  My favorite Kettle Brand chips are the Salt & Pepper - basic with a twist of different and delicious.
Taylor F.
tuscaloosa, AL
These chips are delicious! I'm a big fan of kettle cooked chips and this are by far my favorite brand. You're not getting a bag of air, and the actual chips are large. And they're not too crunchy that they're difficult to eat like other kettle-style chips are.
Klare V.
Kettle cooked chips are my weakness! They are extra crispy and crunchy and my go to when I have the crunchy cravings. They satisfy your cravings and are delicious. You cant go wrong with any of the flavors, as they are all so delicious!
Kristin S.
Rocklin, CA
I love Kettle Brand chips! They're extra thick and crunchy and delicious! My favorite flavor is the classic sea salt, but I do enjoy a good BBQ chip flavor from time to time! Would highly recommend this brand for kettle chips, and I'm sure all the flavors are tasty!
Nisha R.
Lubbock, TX
These chips are THE BEST OUT! I freaking love them. I don't care what kind of chips you're buying right now, but you need to stop and pick up a bag of these. BBQ is my favorite. The whole brand is delicious though. I promise. Try them. Thank me later.
Shara J.
Beaverton, OR
These are my favorite BBQ chips! The bag is big, it’s a healthier option compared to many other brands, and you can find Kettle chips in basically any store. They are very delicious and paid well with a good burger!
Nikki M.
Wichita Falls, TX
These are by far my favorite chips. Never disappoint and are always very affordable. They always have a great taste and I would definitely purchase again. Only bad king is that they arnt the best snack for you.
Diana D.
Baxter, TN
These are really good but if you trying to eat healthy their not that much better than regular potato chips. I mean they are healthier but not by much carbohydrates wise.
Alex R.
So much crunch! These chips are a little on the salty side, but that's what I like. The flavors are so strong that the smell is noticeable when the bag is opened
Drue B.
Orlando, FL
I found these in a theme park and was hooked. I think these have more flavor than other brands I have tried. I will be buying these again and trying more flavors.