Kettle Brand® Chile Verde Potato Chips

by Kettle Brand

Kettle Brand brings you, Chile Verde, a new bold and authentic flavor that was inspired by the overwhelming Hispanic culinary trends appearing on menus across the US. In addition look for Spicy Queso, both flavors are Non-GMO project verified and Gluten Free.

KETTLE BRAND® POTATO CHIPS HAVE BIG FLAVOR AND BOLD CRUNCH. They’re made from only the most natural, real food ingredients, finest potatoes, best oils and craft cooking methods. That’s why they taste so great. Plus, they’re backed by a company commitment to sustainability, which includes wind power, solar power, green building and biodiesel initiatives. Kettle Brand® Potato Chips: simply great tasting, natural potato chips made by a company that cares. www.kettlebrand.com

[product:kettle-brand-potato-chips-chile-verde] What do you think of these chili verde kettle brand chips? What food would you pair with them the next time your have company?
why do i keep geting this? Please submit a valid, well-thought out review. This is my first time reviewing
Does this brand have more variety flavors?
Start your review of Kettle Brand® Chile Verde Potato Chips!
How would you rate this product?
2 years agoSharon, MA
Kettle Brand Potato Chips chile verde was okay... A little too spicy for my liking but I'm sure other folks enjoyed it quite a bit. My family tried it and it was too spicy for them as well. Hopefully other chips will be much better. We tend to like things that aren't so spicy.
2 years ago
I usually go for the jalapeno flavor by this brand but they didn't have them at the store I went to so I picked this flavor up instead and I'm happy I did! This flavor is so good. It's well seasoned with just a very subtle hint of heat. I'll definitely be buying them again!
5 months agoDayton, OH
Kettle Brand® Chile Verde Potato Chips uploaded by Josh L.
These chips have a wonderful balance of tangy and spicy. Lots all Kettle chips, they have a satisfying crunch and crispness to them without hurting your jaw. They are definitely one of my new favorite chips.
2 years agoIrvine, CA
Kettle Brand® Chile Verde Potato Chips uploaded by Richard K.
This was the first item I grabbed out of my Gents VoxBox from Influenster! I have had thus brand of chips before but not in this new flavor! I am usually a basic or sour cream and onion potato chip fan but I could definitely see myself seeking out this flavor again in the future. Super tasty Chile flavor that's not overly spicy. I also love that it's in a healthy mindful size that isn't overly taking at 140 calories a bag. If you haven't tried these before I'd definitely recommend grabbing a bag for yourself! (I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.)
2 years agoHoover, AL
These chips are so good, the flavor pairs well with almost any sandwich that you might have. Also I appreciate the crunchiness of the chips - it’s not too hard but very crisp!
5 months ago
I have never really been a potato chip girl until I tried these at a gathering & I have been hooked! Squeeze of fresh lime & sprinkling of Tajin is the best guilty pleasure
7 months agoPortland, OR
Purchased at: Walgreens
They were good chips! I’ve had this brand before and but this flavor was a good one. It was something that satisfied my craving for a crunch snack l. I am curious to try other new flavors too! They stayed fresh in the bag too!
2 years agoLeesburg, FL
Kettle Brand® Chile Verde Potato Chips These chips are amazing ! Sweet & Spicy but just with the right little amount of kick into it ! Even my daughters ❤️ It and they dont like spicy on their food. Besides It is 0 Trans Fat and Gluten free this chips are Bold in flavor and you just can stopped eating it ! I definitely will look for a big bag next time I go for groceries, They are the perfect snack !! I receive this product completely for free in The Gents VoxBox for complementary testing purposes in exange for my honest review on all the products. @influenstervoxbox @KettleBrand #VerdeCrunch
2 years ago
Kettle Brand® Chile Verde Potato Chips was the first item I pulled out of my box of complementary goodies from influenster. It could have been because I hadn't had lunch yet, or the enticing new flavor that I have never before tasted. I thoroughly enjoyed the chile verde kettle chips. I had them alone, but I think they would pair great with almost any sandwich (maybe not PB & J) or just as a snack in between meals. The bag was empty too quick. The flavor reminded me of other chili flavored chips, but with a little twist. Not too spicy, just enough tang to wake you up. The next time I find myself in the chip isle I will definitely be looking for a large bag of these!
2 years agoAlbemarle, NC
Kettle Brand® Chile Verde Potato Chips uploaded by Jacob S.
I received these Kettle Brand Chile Verde chips for free with my #gentsbox from Influenster. I love the Kettle brand, especially the salt and vinegar, but have never tried these before. UNTIL TODAY. These chips are so crisp and crunchy just like i expected the Kettle brand to be, and they are actually very flavorful. The only thing i didnt like about these, is that it left my lips burning after consuming and also the aftertaste wasnt very pleasant in my opinion.