BY KETTLE BRAND

Kettle Brand brings you, Chile Verde, a new bold and authentic flavor that was inspired by the overwhelming Hispanic culinary trends appearing on menus across the US. In addition look for Spicy Queso, both flavors are Non-GMO project verified and Gluten Free.

KETTLE BRAND® POTATO CHIPS HAVE BIG FLAVOR AND BOLD CRUNCH. They’re made from only the most natural, real food ingredients, finest potatoes, best oils and craft cooking methods. That’s why they taste so great. Plus, they’re backed by a company commitment to sustainability, which includes wind power, solar power, green building and biodiesel initiatives. Kettle Brand® Potato Chips: simply great tasting, natural potato chips made by a company that cares. www.kettlebrand.com

• why do i keep geting this? Please submit a valid, well-t...1 Answers
  • Kettle Brand® Chile Verde Potato Chips What do you think...2 Answers
  • Does this brand have more variety flavors?1 Answers
dave d.
Sharon, MA
Kettle Brand Potato Chips chile verde was okay... A little too spicy for my liking but I'm sure other folks enjoyed it quite a bit. My family tried it and it was too spicy for them as well. Hopefully other chips will be much better. We tend to like things that aren't so spicy.
Staci F.
Ada, OK
These are divine! We usually get the jalapeño kind but were pleasantly surprised with these! They give off a very good jaleneno taste with just enough heat. If you tend to not like spicy foods, I would not recommend these for you. Our family loves spicy foods and will definitely buy them again!
Anna C.
Nancy, KY
These chips are good if you're in the mood for some hispanic flavors! I love that Kettle Brand chips are so crispy, and usually never broken but the bag is SO difficult to open. I have to use scissors each time I get them. I think the bag might play into how they keep their chips so crispy and safe though.
Tyler c.
dickinson
Not a fan of the flavor!
Also not a fan of the kettle brand either!
So really not much to say about this as this would be something I would give to a friend or relative to eat! Wouldn’t purchase it!
LaTayia A.
I usually go for the jalapeno flavor by this brand but they didn't have them at the store I went to so I picked this flavor up instead and I'm happy I did! This flavor is so good. It's well seasoned with just a very subtle hint of heat. I'll definitely be buying them again!
🥀 t.
I cannot begin to say how obsessed I am with these. They're my favorite kind from Kettle. It's also however awful because I can probably eat a bag in a seating if I really wanted to. 🤷
caswift S.
Gilbert, AZ
These were a nice surprise when we were at Frys and needed chips a few months ago. They are so flavorful but not greasy at all. They have a little spice to them, which we all liked. Everyone but my mother-in-law, that is!
Ricardo F.
Pelham, NH
a little too spicy but really good, I have to say I was surprised how good the chips tasted specially if you think that is a new brand, but so far so good, great flavor on the spicy side, if you like spicy food you should try these ones, just make sure you soda on the side
AnaMaria F.
Santa Rosa
Honestly these are the best I can literally eat these all day anytime I buy some I get a small bag but instantly regret it because OMG thy are just too good you know 😭😭 I need more chips like those in my life
GRACE L.
Los Angeles, CA
This has surpassed the jalapeño flavor as my favorite flavor. It is very slightly tangy which makes the chips feel less heavy. It has a great crunch as all kettle brand chips do. I would recommend this flavor for anyone who likes jalapeño.
Jay H.
St Petersburg, FL
Kettle Brand® Chile Verde Potato Chips What do you think of these chili verde kettle brand chips? What food would you pair with them the next time your have company?
Bradley S.
Shelby, OH
why do i keep geting this? Please submit a valid, well-thought out review. This is my first time reviewing
Tasha B.
Does this brand have more variety flavors?