BY KETTLE BRAND

Great taste...naturally™.

Nisha D.
Nisha D.
So cheesssyyyyy....far far better than Lay's Poppables White Cheddar.... I kept on licking my fingrers...mild but true cheddar flavor....
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
North Canton, OH
These are so amazing! The only complaint I can make is that I can't stop eating them! Lol
Olivia T.
Olivia T.
Manchester
I rlly don't like the flavour of these chips I think they have a very weird aftertaste I thought they would taste cheesy but sthey tastes almost like actual alcohol which I didn't agree with I would not purchase this product again unfortunately
Laura P.
Laura P.
St Helens
Absolutely delicious. I could eat the whole bag in one sitting. Seriously. They are so tasy I can't cope
Amber (.
Amber (.
West Linn
I love all of the flavors Kettle Brand Chips has to offer, but I especially love the Cheddar Beer flavor, because I love cheese and zesty flavors! And because they are so thick and crispy I find that I don't eat as much at once and am able to savor the delicious flavors!
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Pine Hill, NJ
Kettle brand New York cheddar chips are hands down my favorite chips ever! They have a nice natural cheese taste! If you love cheese you'll love these! My only complaint is I can never find these in stores! I have to order mine off amazon but it so worth it ;)
Esther C.
Esther C.
I love how light these chips are. The salt and the cheese content are just right. I personally feel these chips are way healthier than walkers. I do not like eating a lot of chips but if I ever crave them I would go got these. I get them during parties too and friends have loved them.
Shannon E.
Shannon E.
Love love love these crisps. Posh crisps all the way, love the taste and how crispy they are. They taste so good. They are much better than other crisps as you get more. Would recommend to any crisp lover!
Heaven (.
Heaven (.
Port Orchard, WA
These taste SO GOOD. I know they're not healthy at all, but I cannot help myself. They really do taste a little like beer and a lot like cheese.
Haley J.
Haley J.
Buckhannon
Kettle cooked chips are very great tasting & very good for you. I am a repeat consumer of these chips my favorite is the kettle cooked Doritos