BY KETTLE BRAND

Great taste...naturally™.

Paige M.
Newburgh, IN
Love the Kettle chip recipe, but this flavor fell a little flat for me. It succeeded as a cheese-flavored chip, but the "beer" element wasn't evident and honestly seemed a bit gimmicky. Still tasty, just not as tasty as I had hoped.
Victoria M.
Lincoln uk
Foodie Expert
My partner enjoy these. I find the flavour too strong. So I don't tend to buy these. Also I find them quite a hard crisp
Johnny P.
Concord
Just a hint of beer accompanying a smokey cheese flavor. Hard to find this flavor, but i always buy when i do. Miiight not be for everyone. Like beer, these chips are a bit of an acquired taste
Haley N.
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love this brand! I have nothing bad to say about it. It’s so amazing! This product definitely does its job and is definitely worth its price! I would totally recommend this to other people. It’s the best.
Claire G.
Newcastle
Favourite chips ever!! Great flavour and really crunchy. I love all of the flavours though.
Tonnastein T.
Saint Louis, MO
Foodie Expert
Kettle cheddar beer chips are another one of my favs.. I love this cheesy taste.. Soothes my craving every time
Eth👼🏽ILYx o.
wrexham
Really flavoursome, nice snack after dinner or just a nibble hear n there, my personal favourite is the kettle sea salt but these are a close second!
Danielle B.
Carlisle, PA
Foodie Expert
My absolute favorite! Super cheesy and has lots of flavor! I could sit and eat the whole bag. My husband and I get these all the time. The only thing I would say is a con is that there needs to be more in the bag!
Supercar P.
Love this flavour, you get all the hints of the cheddar, the beer. They are deep flavours without being too in your face and intense. The actual chips are crunchy, without being rock solid. Then also melt in the mouth. Would highly recommend all Kettle Products!
Keyonna H.
Midland
Foodie Expert
I love and V's food products they're so amazing and I love them definitely recommend some may be high in calories and may not be good for the children but they're yummy