BY KETTLE BRAND

Great taste...naturally™.

Olivia T.
Olivia T.
Manchester
I rlly don't like the flavour of these chips I think they have a very weird aftertaste I thought they would taste cheesy but sthey tastes almost like actual alcohol which I didn't agree with I would not purchase this product again unfortunately
Winter H.
Winter H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I thought this flavor was super weird personally. Not reallly into the whole beer and cheese flavor combinations. My boyfriend and brother on the other hand rest like this dlavor
Chloe P.
Chloe P.
Basingstoke
Kettle chips are the worst chips you could buy, too much flavouring it is sickly.
Shannon K.
Shannon K.
I usually love kettle chips however the taste of cheese is too much its very strong so i was not very happy with the flavour. My family love this flavour so I'm not sure if its just me. However i do like the feel of the packaging as it feels more expansive than ordinary crisps.
Addie B.
Addie B.
Daphne, AL
I wasn't I fan of these..the taste was super weird. Cheddar beer? Not a fan. Not a good taste at all.
Meg C.
Meg C.
Jackson, MS
My husband brought these home one day and they are terrible. I don't know what I was expecting, maybe I'm too used to ruffles cheddar and there's no room in my heart for kettle cheddar beer chips. That brand is usually one of our favorites...we just won't be buying that flavor again.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Jacksonville, FL
My husband is obsessed with these chips. I personally am not a fan because A. I can't eat cheese, it makes me sick. and B. I don't like beer. haha
Megan C.
Megan C.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Not a fan of this flavor at all. I love Kettlechips but this flavor was not one of my favorites
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
Saint Louis, MO
I generally do not care for flavored chips! The plain salted ones are enough! Salt and pepper are great too.
Vivian S.
Vivian S.
New York, New York
So disappointing. Not very cheesy tasting at all. Definitely salty, but wouldn't be able to pick out the flavor with or without the label on the bag. Not going to buy again.