BY KETTLE BRAND

Great taste...naturally™.

Brooke G.
Brooke G.
Biloxi, MS
THE PERFECT CRUNCH! These chips are so tasty and paid well with an ice cold beer! I found them at Kmart in our city! Cheese and chips are my fav and this is totally the perfect combination of the two!
Beth P.
Beth P.
Griffin, GA
If you like cheddar anything I suggest you grab a bag of these chips. You will not be sorry at all. They’re are beyond delicious and have tons of flavor! They’re a little more because they’re kettle chips but so worth it. I have to buy at least two bags whenever I come across them!
jenna l.
jenna l.
Winchendon, MA
If heaven in a bag does not explain these I don't know what does. Because they taste like I died and went to heaven.
Nisha D.
Nisha D.
So cheesssyyyyy....far far better than Lay's Poppables White Cheddar.... I kept on licking my fingrers...mild but true cheddar flavor....
Laura P.
Laura P.
St Helens
Absolutely delicious. I could eat the whole bag in one sitting. Seriously. They are so tasy I can't cope
Amber (.
Amber (.
West Linn
I love all of the flavors Kettle Brand Chips has to offer, but I especially love the Cheddar Beer flavor, because I love cheese and zesty flavors! And because they are so thick and crispy I find that I don't eat as much at once and am able to savor the delicious flavors!
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Pine Hill, NJ
Kettle brand New York cheddar chips are hands down my favorite chips ever! They have a nice natural cheese taste! If you love cheese you'll love these! My only complaint is I can never find these in stores! I have to order mine off amazon but it so worth it ;)
Shannon E.
Shannon E.
Love love love these crisps. Posh crisps all the way, love the taste and how crispy they are. They taste so good. They are much better than other crisps as you get more. Would recommend to any crisp lover!
Heaven (.
Heaven (.
Port Orchard, WA
These taste SO GOOD. I know they're not healthy at all, but I cannot help myself. They really do taste a little like beer and a lot like cheese.
Haley J.
Haley J.
Buckhannon
Kettle cooked chips are very great tasting & very good for you. I am a repeat consumer of these chips my favorite is the kettle cooked Doritos