BY KETTLE BRAND

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Great taste...naturally™.

Johnny P.
Concord
Just a hint of beer accompanying a smokey cheese flavor. Hard to find this flavor, but i always buy when i do. Miiight not be for everyone. Like beer, these chips are a bit of an acquired taste
Sam R.
Washington , DC
This is literally my all time favorite potato chip brands. I find myself always grabbing them on the go at the airport or eating them with a sandwich. The cheddar taste is very original in terms of other cheddar chips in the market and the beer flavor gives it a nice flair. I would recommend this to anybody who is looking for a fun chip flavor to try.
Stinili P.
Charlotte, NC
A good cheddar flavored chip. I always like kettle chips and kettle brand has the best variety of unique flavors.  I have tried a lot of them and this beer cheddar is one of my top flavors.  They don't skimp out on adding the flavor to every trip. I highly recommend these!
Amber (.
West Linn
I love all of the flavors Kettle Brand Chips has to offer, but I especially love the Cheddar Beer flavor, because I love cheese and zesty flavors! And because they are so thick and crispy I find that I don't eat as much at once and am able to savor the delicious flavors!
Paige M.
Newburgh, IN
Love the Kettle chip recipe, but this flavor fell a little flat for me. It succeeded as a cheese-flavored chip, but the "beer" element wasn't evident and honestly seemed a bit gimmicky. Still tasty, just not as tasty as I had hoped.
Chandra M.
Modesto, CA
Kettle chips are my absolute favorite potato chips. They are greaay They have many unique flavors and the jalapeno are to due for if you like spicy stuff and the cheddar are great if you want a chip that tastes like cheese puff
Danielle B.
Carlisle, PA
My absolute favorite! Super cheesy and has lots of flavor! I could sit and eat the whole bag. My husband and I get these all the time. The only thing I would say is a con is that there needs to be more in the bag!
Brooke G.
Biloxi, MS
THE PERFECT CRUNCH! These chips are so tasty and paid well with an ice cold beer! I found them at Kmart in our city! Cheese and chips are my fav and this is totally the perfect combination of the two!
Ashley B.
Dundalk, MD
Love this brand of chip but they are hard to find. Mom's organic market is the only place I've seen that carries most flavors. Seasoned perfectly and not overly salty.
Keyonna H.
Midland
I love and V's food products they're so amazing and I love them definitely recommend some may be high in calories and may not be good for the children but they're yummy