BY KETTLE BRAND

Great taste...naturally™.

Johnny P.
Concord
Just a hint of beer accompanying a smokey cheese flavor. Hard to find this flavor, but i always buy when i do. Miiight not be for everyone. Like beer, these chips are a bit of an acquired taste
Sam R.
Washington , DC
This is literally my all time favorite potato chip brands. I find myself always grabbing them on the go at the airport or eating them with a sandwich. The cheddar taste is very original in terms of other cheddar chips in the market and the beer flavor gives it a nice flair. I would recommend this to anybody who is looking for a fun chip flavor to try.
Stinili P.
Charlotte, NC
Foodie Expert
A good cheddar flavored chip. I always like kettle chips and kettle brand has the best variety of unique flavors.  I have tried a lot of them and this beer cheddar is one of my top flavors.  They don't skimp out on adding the flavor to every trip. I highly recommend these!
Beth P.
Griffin, GA
If you like cheddar anything I suggest you grab a bag of these chips. You will not be sorry at all. They’re are beyond delicious and have tons of flavor! They’re a little more because they’re kettle chips but so worth it. I have to buy at least two bags whenever I come across them!
Amber (.
West Linn
I love all of the flavors Kettle Brand Chips has to offer, but I especially love the Cheddar Beer flavor, because I love cheese and zesty flavors! And because they are so thick and crispy I find that I don't eat as much at once and am able to savor the delicious flavors!
Michelle W.
Pine Hill, NJ
Foodie Expert
Kettle brand New York cheddar chips are hands down my favorite chips ever! They have a nice natural cheese taste! If you love cheese you'll love these! My only complaint is I can never find these in stores! I have to order mine off amazon but it so worth it ;)
Sarah S.
Murray
Beer. Cheese. Chips. What's not to love?

I love Kettle chips, all of their flavors are unique and spot on! And don't get me started on the crunch! Yowza!

Beer cheese chips. Perfect with a beer. Or some cheese. Or by themselves!
Danielle B.
Carlisle, PA
Foodie Expert
My absolute favorite! Super cheesy and has lots of flavor! I could sit and eat the whole bag. My husband and I get these all the time. The only thing I would say is a con is that there needs to be more in the bag!
Maricela G.
Salem, OR
These are bomb. 👏 I live in the city where they locally make these and almost every grocery store sells a different variety. I haven’t been disappointed with a single flavor yet!
Brooke G.
Biloxi, MS
THE PERFECT CRUNCH! These chips are so tasty and paid well with an ice cold beer! I found them at Kmart in our city! Cheese and chips are my fav and this is totally the perfect combination of the two!