BY KETTLE BRAND

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Great taste...naturally™.

Breanna V.
I love Kettle Brand chips but the cheddar beer flavor is a little too strong in my opinion. The texture and crunch of the chip is great though
Kyleigh M.
Peoria, AZ
This sounds delicious right now it feels like it melts in my mouth the nice cheddar taste so satisfying making me want to eat with a sandwich
Sara F.
Bakersfield, CA
Hmhm! These chips are definitely yummy! I like to try different flavors as I love this brand. It's not cheap but quality is not for free!
Ashley C.
Pittsburgh, PA
This chips are SO good! I had these at a party one time and everyone was asking me what these were so that they could go a purchase them!
Staci S.
Buffalo, NY
I love kettle chips but this flavor is not my favorite. It has a sour taste almost. I love regular cheddar chips but not this combination
Shannon M.
Las Vegas, NV
These are my jam when I'm having a long day of studying and I need some yummy cheesy goodness to help me power through another chapter!
Esther B.
Fairfax, VA
eh not my favorite. they were okay but not enough flavor in my opinion. i wish they added more beer flavor it just tasted slightly off
Catherine U.
Palm Harbor, FL
These are awesome!!!! The flavor is excellent and the prices are always comparable to lays. I love the variety and the originality.
cora B.
Newnan
Great chips super crunchy perfrct salt balance perfect to fill up on pair with any helluva good dip amd you have the perfect snack
Roxana E.
Denver, CO
These are insanely good, super crunchy without being oily and an amazing cheddar flavor that means you can't have just a couple!