BY KETTLE BRAND

Great taste...naturally™.

Yesenia G.
Inglewood, CA
Review for: New York With Herbs
This particular flavor is so good! It has the perfect amount of cheese, not overpowering at all. The original salted ones will always be my favorite though.
annabel k.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Kettle Brand® Cheddar Beer Potato Chips 2 oz. Bag
THESE ARE SO GOOD! I can never get enough of them when I eat them. They are cheesy and delicious without being too salty.
Kristen C.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Kettle Brand® Cheddar Beer Potato Chips 5 oz. Bag
These chips are crispy and amazing. One of my favorite chips hands down. The crispness is so good. And hits the spot. The only con you could poke yourself. I will buy these all the time. Great for snack or lunch. I will buy these always. Perfect for all.
Jonathan H.
Allston, MA
Review for: New York With Herbs
Very delicious chips and fairly priced. They were far from disappointing and I would highly recommend them to anyone if you're a fan of cheddar. Better than most other cheddar flavored chips I've tried.
John F.
Galloway, OH
Review for: New York With Herbs
My favorite chips on the market! I don't eat chips very often, but when I do I usually purchase Kettle Brand.
janna B.
Salem, OR
Review for: New York With Herbs
Best-tasting chips I have ever had. Great taste does not taste artificial.A tiny handful goes a long ways. The packaging is nice and simple. Kettle Chips company is not afraid to try new flavors. I like their Beer Batter Cheddar chips but they are usually sold out because everytime there in stock at a store there gone.
Sarin T.
Austin, TX
Review for: New York With Herbs
Crunchy, salty and delicious. These chips mix the dreamy creamy flavor of aged cheddar with thick cut chips! The perfect partner to a lunch time sandwich.
Sabrina w.
Lexington , KY
Review for: New York With Herbs
I love this brand all the flavors that I have tried are really good! I've never tried the cheddar
Stephanie P.
Boca Raton, FL
Review for: Kettle Brand® Cheddar Beer Potato Chips 8.5 oz. Bag
Kettle chips are my favorite! I love all the flavor combinations they sell. They're not super high in calories and go amazing with sandwiches. I love this flavor in particular. I would recommend trying them out because theyre so yummy
Griffon G.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: Kettle Brand® Cheddar Beer Potato Chips 5 oz. Bag
Super! Super! Super good great with anything to be honest, kettle killed it on this flavor