BY KETTLE BRAND

Great taste...naturally™.

Juliana C.
Juliana C.
Kettle is so fancy and refined whit this chips is so delicious and tasted for every mouth hell man good choose
John F.
John F.
Galloway, OH
My favorite chips on the market! I don't eat chips very often, but when I do I usually purchase Kettle Brand.
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
They can be pricey and hard to eat at times but they have a great taste be careful if your mouth is sensitive
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
Saint Louis, MO
I generally do not care for flavored chips! The plain salted ones are enough! Salt and pepper are great too.
Assunta D.
Assunta D.
Palatine, IL
Love the crunch of these chips and the cheddar beer flavor. Bought these at publix and was highly satisfied
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Littleton, CO
Weird flavor but I enjoy the crunchy chips would be willing to try other flavors. Maybe something sweet
Betty P.
Betty P.
Kelso, WA
Cheese is one of my favorite foods so of course, I love these. So much flavor and crunch! Very tasty.
Addie B.
Addie B.
Daphne, AL
I wasn't I fan of these..the taste was super weird. Cheddar beer? Not a fan. Not a good taste at all.
Felicia G.
Felicia G.
White Hall, AR
These chips are crunchy and cheesy. I love them! I order them online a couple times out of the year.
jessica o.
jessica o.
Fort Hood, Tx
Ooo weeee I love the crunch of these chips. The flavor is awesome too. I would recommend these 100%