BY KETTLE BRAND

Great taste...naturally™.

Elise K.
Appleton, WI
Review for: New York With Herbs
I love these chips! I eat them whenever I get a salty craving and I take them on almost every trip I go on. They have lots of flavor and are nice and crispy.
Sarin T.
Austin, TX
Review for: New York With Herbs
Crunchy, salty and delicious. These chips mix the dreamy creamy flavor of aged cheddar with thick cut chips! The perfect partner to a lunch time sandwich.
Heaven (.
Port Orchard, WA
These taste SO GOOD. I know they're not healthy at all, but I cannot help myself. They really do taste a little like beer and a lot like cheese.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Review for: Kettle Brand® Cheddar Beer Potato Chips 2 oz. Bag
I love the Kettle Brand chips! One of my all time favorite flavors is the Dijon Mustard! It's not too hard and always packs a punch with their flavor!
albanys j.
Review for: Kettle Brand® Cheddar Beer Potato Chips 5 oz. Bag
Unique and delicious , very crisp , the bag could be resealable to last longer after open . palatability , although the color should be more natural
sarah p.
Chattanooga, TN
Review for: Kettle Brand® Cheddar Beer Potato Chips 8.5 oz. Bag
Not my favorite of their flavors, but this one is okay. These are generally better than most favored chips in the store and lack Msg, so that's a +.
Amy B.
Review for: Kettle Brand® Cheddar Beer Potato Chips 8.5 oz. Bag
These are so good!! Addicting, I usually end up eating all the bag in one sitting lol. Great crunchy texture never soggy or over oiled. Great flavor!
Danielle S.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Kettle Brand® Cheddar Beer Potato Chips 2 oz. Bag
My husband is obsessed with these chips. I personally am not a fan because A. I can't eat cheese, it makes me sick. and B. I don't like beer. haha
Breanna V.
Review for: Kettle Brand® Cheddar Beer Potato Chips 5 oz. Bag
I love Kettle Brand chips but the cheddar beer flavor is a little too strong in my opinion. The texture and crunch of the chip is great though
Haley J.
Buckhannon
Kettle cooked chips are very great tasting & very good for you. I am a repeat consumer of these chips my favorite is the kettle cooked Doritos