BY KETTLE BRAND

Great taste...naturally™.

Courtney V.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
I love the Kettle Brand chips! One of my all time favorite flavors is the Dijon Mustard! It's not too hard and always packs a punch with their flavor!
sarah p.
sarah p.
Chattanooga, TN
Not my favorite of their flavors, but this one is okay. These are generally better than most favored chips in the store and lack Msg, so that's a +.
albanys j.
albanys j.
Unique and delicious , very crisp , the bag could be resealable to last longer after open . palatability , although the color should be more natural
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Jacksonville, FL
My husband is obsessed with these chips. I personally am not a fan because A. I can't eat cheese, it makes me sick. and B. I don't like beer. haha
Breanna V.
Breanna V.
I love Kettle Brand chips but the cheddar beer flavor is a little too strong in my opinion. The texture and crunch of the chip is great though
Kyleigh M.
Kyleigh M.
Peoria, AZ
This sounds delicious right now it feels like it melts in my mouth the nice cheddar taste so satisfying making me want to eat with a sandwich
Staci S.
Staci S.
Buffalo, NY
I love kettle chips but this flavor is not my favorite. It has a sour taste almost. I love regular cheddar chips but not this combination
Sara F.
Sara F.
Bakersfield , CA
Hmhm! These chips are definitely yummy! I like to try different flavors as I love this brand. It's not cheap but quality is not for free!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Pittsburgh, PA
This chips are SO good! I had these at a party one time and everyone was asking me what these were so that they could go a purchase them!
Esther B.
Esther B.
Fairfax, VA
eh not my favorite. they were okay but not enough flavor in my opinion. i wish they added more beer flavor it just tasted slightly off