BY KETTLE BRAND

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Great taste...naturally™.

Vivian S.
New York, New York
So disappointing. Not very cheesy tasting at all. Definitely salty, but wouldn't be able to pick out the flavor with or without the label on the bag. Not going to buy again.
Kathleen X.
Los Angeles, CA
I recently became vegan so I can't have these potato chips anymore, but they are delicious from what I remember! They are a bit on the pricier side but if you're willing to spend some money on good food, definitely go for Kettle chips (especially the cheese flavor)!
Jonathan H.
Allston, MA
Very delicious chips and fairly priced. They were far from disappointing and I would highly recommend them to anyone if you're a fan of cheddar. Better than most other cheddar flavored chips I've tried.
Katie L.
Portland, OR
One of the best flavors of kettle chips - PERIOD. Given a review should be longer I'll say this - crunchy, addictive, flavorful, the recipe feels fancy, and I buy them when ever I see this flavor!
Chrissy H.
Love the flavor of the Cheddar Beer potato chips by Kettle Brand. Never disappoints, exceeded my expectations. Doesn't compare to any chip in the market. I first tried these chips a couple weeks ago and now they will be my "go to" chip that i will purchase
As awkward as it sounds, these cheddar beer chips are so delicious, it defaulting met my expectations. I bought them at my local Safeway market. I will for sure buy again and I highly recommend these chips to anyone who loves a delicious potato chip!
Cynthia B.
San Pedro, CA
Im a big fan of these chips! They are yummy and I really like the different flavors they have. They seem to be a bit healthier for me than lays but of course what chips are actually going to be that healthy.
Caroline F.
These are incredible. I buy these only ever so often for parties or just because I crave them. They are not so healthy but so tasty and delicious. I love to buy them and snack on them as I go. I definitely recommend these chips!
Amy S.
These chips are delicious. I very much enjoy Kettle chips since they are extra crunchy, and I feel like that is more satisfying. The flavors are good without being overpowering.
Stephanie P.
Boca Raton, FL
Kettle chips are my favorite! I love all the flavor combinations they sell. They're not super high in calories and go amazing with sandwiches. I love this flavor in particular. I would recommend trying them out because theyre so yummy