BY KETTLE BRAND

Great taste...naturally™.

Melonie T.
Melonie T.
I love these chips. I get them from the deli. They are not healthy but they are ohhhh so good. Especially with a sandwich. I am a repeat consumer and I'll remain one. I would definitely recommend
Kyndal N.
Kyndal N.
Columbus, GA
I was hesitant to try these as I'm a very picky eater, but I have to say they were pretty good! Not my first choice, but would eat them if they are at a party or when cooking out.
Winter H.
Winter H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I thought this flavor was super weird personally. Not reallly into the whole beer and cheese flavor combinations. My boyfriend and brother on the other hand rest like this dlavor
Amy S.
Amy S.
These chips are delicious. I very much enjoy Kettle chips since they are extra crunchy, and I feel like that is more satisfying. The flavors are good without being overpowering.
Vivian S.
Vivian S.
New York, New York
So disappointing. Not very cheesy tasting at all. Definitely salty, but wouldn't be able to pick out the flavor with or without the label on the bag. Not going to buy again.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Just dump the bag in my mouth. Dump it ALL. Kettle chips are the best! They don't taste or feel greasy. They are crunchy as hec and these flavors are the bomb!
Elise K.
Elise K.
Appleton, WI
I love these chips! I eat them whenever I get a salty craving and I take them on almost every trip I go on. They have lots of flavor and are nice and crispy.
Yesenia G.
Yesenia G.
Inglewood, CA
This particular flavor is so good! It has the perfect amount of cheese, not overpowering at all. The original salted ones will always be my favorite though.
Shay G.
Shay G.
I expected these to taste differently but it wasn't something I'd buy again. It's not because they taste bad but for the reason it's not just my cup of tea!
Sarin T.
Sarin T.
Austin, TX
Crunchy, salty and delicious. These chips mix the dreamy creamy flavor of aged cheddar with thick cut chips! The perfect partner to a lunch time sandwich.