BY KETTLE BRAND

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Great taste...naturally™.

Charlotte I.
I recently tried kettles brand New York cheddar potato chips at a friends house party. And while I typically don't like kettle cooked type of potato chips, the cheddar flavor in these chips was absolutely delicious.
Laurie B.
Chapel Hill, NC
These are delicious and dangerously addictive. The cheddar taste is strong but not too strong. One of my favorite things to do with these chips is crush them up use them as breaking on chicken, which I then bake. Unfortunately, it's not something I can bring in the house very often because I don't trust myself with them!
janna B.
Salem, OR
Best-tasting chips I have ever had. Great taste does not taste artificial.A tiny handful goes a long ways. The packaging is nice and simple. Kettle Chips company is not afraid to try new flavors. I like their Beer Batter Cheddar chips but they are usually sold out because everytime there in stock at a store there gone.
Tarra M.
Roswell, NM
These chips are really powerful potent cheddar flavored if you're a cheddar lever I definitely recommend these for you have a nice crunch and a very good flavor very good potatoes used overall I just love the flavor of this cheddar chip
Magan M.
Tuscumbia , AL
I love the unique taste of these potato chips! They have a strong cheddar taste with the perfect amount of crunch! This brand is the best kettle cooked potato chip that I have tried and I have never tried one I didn't love!
Brianna E.
Anderson, SC
My favorite chips!! I love kettle cooked chips, and have always been a fan of these! They are so delicious! They have the perfect crunch, and the perfect taste. I love these chips and would definitely be repurchasing!!
Amber Y.
I was just talking about how cheddar kettle chips when I saw this! You know me so well influenster. I'm a repeat offender with these bad boys! So delicious and cheesy! Great snack product and a reasonable price!
Kelly L.
Minneapolis, MN
There's literally nothing bad to say about these. They are so good! I love beer and cheese so it's very fitting. Maybe it could have a touch more beer taste? But that would be about it. I think they are great.
Kyndal N.
Columbus, GA
I was hesitant to try these as I'm a very picky eater, but I have to say they were pretty good! Not my first choice, but would eat them if they are at a party or when cooking out.
Meg C.
Jackson, MS
My husband brought these home one day and they are terrible. I don't know what I was expecting, maybe I'm too used to ruffles cheddar and there's no room in my heart for kettle cheddar beer chips. That brand is usually one of our favorites...we just won't be buying that flavor again.