BY KETTLE BRAND

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Great taste...naturally™.

Julia V.
Kirkwood, MO
As a Wisconsin native now relocated I cannot get enough of these chips. First of all Kettle always has amazing unique flavors that fit what I like but these are especially delicious. I usually eat cheese crackers not cheese chips but these are total comfort food for me.
Kristen C.
Sacramento, CA
These chips are crispy and amazing. One of my favorite chips hands down. The crispness is so good. And hits the spot. The only con you could poke yourself. I will buy these all the time. Great for snack or lunch. I will buy these always. Perfect for all.
Chelsi D.
I love that these are a healthier version of your regular cheese potato chips. They are very crunchy and cheesy and delicious. Being natural really impresses me and they definitely curb my cravings when I want potato chips to snack on. They are amazing and I will always repurchase
Karen T.
These are so good, i thought it was going to be nasty. nope, the taste is very good. little pricey but worth it. hard to find at the store. taste like a chedder chip with a slight hint of beer taste. it goes reall well on the chip
amethyst r.
Jersey City, NJ
I'm not a fan of beer but I wanted to try these ships to see if I would change my mind and of course that didn't know I wouldn't recommend it to anyone that doesn't like beer but I definitely think people should give this a try
Rachael M.
Love the taste of these potato chips and the crunch it gives when you bite into them . Love that these are a great alternative and much healthier than other snacks and chips out there. This flavor is by far my favorite .
Jamie H.
Ironwood, MI
Tried these from a gas station pit stop not too long ago. I'd never heard of them before and haven't seen them since. Loved the crunch and the flavor was pretty good with just a hint of beer. I appreciate the originality.
Kelly H.
St Petersburg, FL
such a fun flavor! these taste exactly like beer cheese fondue. They are extremely flavorful and addicting. I buy them whenever i can find them in stores. The best part is that they are healthier than regular potato chips! I highly recommend trying them
Heather R.
These potato chips have a very unique flavor and taste delicious. They are like no other ship I've ever eaten before. If you like something outside the box I definitely recommend this brand and this exact flavor.
Gina B.
Milwaukee, WI
Seriously blew through this bag in one night. These chips are incredibly addicting. I bought them at my local grocery store because they were on sale. They would be great for a party or a tailgate! I've never seen another flavor like this. Definitely unique.