BY KETTLE BRAND

Great taste...naturally™.

Kelly L.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Kettle Brand® Cheddar Beer Potato Chips 5 oz. Bag
There's literally nothing bad to say about these. They are so good! I love beer and cheese so it's very fitting. Maybe it could have a touch more beer taste? But that would be about it. I think they are great.
Erin B.
Denver, CO
Review for: New York With Herbs
Delicious. If you're a cheese chip junkie, these are for you. The potato chips are delicious on their own, but these (NY Cheddar) take the cake! I didn't even know NY cheddar was a thing, but I'm all over it.
Olivia S.
Review for: Kettle Brand® Cheddar Beer Potato Chips 8.5 oz. Bag
I only ever buy Kettle Chips now. They are so superior to the old fashioned supermarket chips there is just no going back. They stand up to any dip and even cheese and snack meats.
Winter H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Review for: Kettle Brand® Cheddar Beer Potato Chips 2 oz. Bag
I thought this flavor was super weird personally. Not reallly into the whole beer and cheese flavor combinations. My boyfriend and brother on the other hand rest like this dlavor
Meleigha K.
Starr, SC
Review for: Kettle Brand® Cheddar Beer Potato Chips 5 oz. Bag
I love the unique taste of these potato chips! They have a yummy strong cheddar taste with the perfect amount of crispyness. This brand is the best kettle cooked potato chip that I have tried and I have never tried a flavor that I didn't love
Gail R.
Paramount, CA
Review for: Kettle Brand® Cheddar Beer Potato Chips 5 oz. Bag
Kettle brand best brand in kettle style chips! Perfect crunch, flavor, and not too oily. This flavor is delicious great cheddar taste. Really taste the cheddar!
Heaven (.
Port Orchard, WA
These taste SO GOOD. I know they're not healthy at all, but I cannot help myself. They really do taste a little like beer and a lot like cheese.
Amy B.
Review for: Kettle Brand® Cheddar Beer Potato Chips 8.5 oz. Bag
These are so good!! Addicting, I usually end up eating all the bag in one sitting lol. Great crunchy texture never soggy or over oiled. Great flavor!
Haley J.
Buckhannon
Kettle cooked chips are very great tasting & very good for you. I am a repeat consumer of these chips my favorite is the kettle cooked Doritos
Esther B.
Fairfax, VA
Review for: Kettle Brand® Cheddar Beer Potato Chips 5 oz. Bag
eh not my favorite. they were okay but not enough flavor in my opinion. i wish they added more beer flavor it just tasted slightly off