BY KETTLE BRAND

Great taste...naturally™.

Jamie H.
Jamie H.
Ironwood, MI
Tried these from a gas station pit stop not too long ago. I'd never heard of them before and haven't seen them since. Loved the crunch and the flavor was pretty good with just a hint of beer. I appreciate the originality.
Rachael M.
Rachael M.
Love the taste of these potato chips and the crunch it gives when you bite into them . Love that these are a great alternative and much healthier than other snacks and chips out there. This flavor is by far my favorite .
Gia C.
Gia C.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Omg these taste amazing I eat them for the Super Bowl, I served them for sports and family and friends and they loved them, it tastes AMAZING!! I WILLL ALWAYS BUY THESE ANS NO OTHER CHIPS! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THESE CHIPS!
Brianna E.
Brianna E.
Anderson, SC
My favorite chips!! I love kettle cooked chips, and have always been a fan of these! They are so delicious! They have the perfect crunch, and the perfect taste. I love these chips and would definitely be repurchasing!!
Heather R.
Heather R.
These potato chips have a very unique flavor and taste delicious. They are like no other ship I've ever eaten before. If you like something outside the box I definitely recommend this brand and this exact flavor.
Amber Y.
Amber Y.
I was just talking about how cheddar kettle chips when I saw this! You know me so well influenster. I'm a repeat offender with these bad boys! So delicious and cheesy! Great snack product and a reasonable price!
Erin B.
Erin B.
Denver, CO
Delicious. If you're a cheese chip junkie, these are for you. The potato chips are delicious on their own, but these (NY Cheddar) take the cake! I didn't even know NY cheddar was a thing, but I'm all over it.
Cynthia B.
Cynthia B.
San Pedro, CA
Im a big fan of these chips! They are yummy and I really like the different flavors they have. They seem to be a bit healthier for me than lays but of course what chips are actually going to be that healthy.
Jonathan H.
Jonathan H.
Allston, MA
Very delicious chips and fairly priced. They were far from disappointing and I would highly recommend them to anyone if you're a fan of cheddar. Better than most other cheddar flavored chips I've tried.
Katie L.
Katie L.
Portland , OR
One of the best flavors of kettle chips - PERIOD. Given a review should be longer I'll say this - crunchy, addictive, flavorful, the recipe feels fancy, and I buy them when ever I see this flavor!