BY KETTLE BRAND

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Great taste...naturally™.

Sarah S.
Murray , NE
Beer. Cheese. Chips. What's not to love?

I love Kettle chips, all of their flavors are unique and spot on! And don't get me started on the crunch! Yowza!

Beer cheese chips. Perfect with a beer. Or some cheese. Or by themselves!
Danielle B.
Carlisle, PA
My absolute favorite! Super cheesy and has lots of flavor! I could sit and eat the whole bag. My husband and I get these all the time. The only thing I would say is a con is that there needs to be more in the bag!
Chandra M.
Modesto, CA
Kettle chips are my absolute favorite potato chips. They are greaay They have many unique flavors and the jalapeno are to due for if you like spicy stuff and the cheddar are great if you want a chip that tastes like cheese puff
Jennifer T.
Brooklyn, NY
I love cheese. I love beer. AND i LOVE Kettle Brand chips! This is the perfect combination and i love all their other flavors too (even the original sea salt, which i normally am not a "original" type of person).

Thicker and crispier than your tradition potato chips with great taste. The salt seemed to be baked into the chips rather than sprinkled on which makes every bite satisfying without having a lot of salt rubbing on your fingers.

You just can't beat Kettle Chips. No other brand comes close to these. If you like pepper, these are for you. This company also makes other flavors that are just as good. And it's not just the flavors that makes this brand stand out. It's the way they're cooked and the actual flavor of the potato that you'll love!
Maricela G.
Salem, OR
These are bomb. 👏 I live in the city where they locally make these and almost every grocery store sells a different variety. I haven’t been disappointed with a single flavor yet!
Tiane F.
Saw these at my local Publix one day and was intrigued, I purchased and was pleasantly surprised! They have a very unique cheesy flavor that is quite satisfying. I do recommend trying these, it's a nice break from the common chop favors that we always gravitate towards! Try it, you just might love it!
Rachel H.
These are amazing! Kettle chips are a great substitute for regular fried potato chips. These are my favorite flavor by far. Loads of flavor! Crunchy but not hard like some other Kettle chip brands. Wonderful paired with a sandwich or just as a light snack on their own.
Lorelei K.
I found these oddly delicious even though no one else in my house enjoyed them. kettle chips always have unique flavors that really make a impression and this was a nice spin from their New York Chedder favor whichever I also really like. Definitely worth trying!
Rachel S.
Ridgefield, CT
Ooh. So good. Yet so not healthy. Sometimes I end up throwing these in my cart at the grocery store when I have company coming over, if they're on sale, or if I'm really having a chip craving. Love the new cheddar beer flavor, too. Would definitely recommend.
Julia V.
Saint Louis, MO
As a Wisconsin native now relocated I cannot get enough of these chips. First of all Kettle always has amazing unique flavors that fit what I like but these are especially delicious. I usually eat cheese crackers not cheese chips but these are total comfort food for me.