Kettle Brand® Cheddar Beer Potato Chips

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Great taste...naturally™.

Paige M.
Newburgh, IN
Love the Kettle chip recipe, but this flavor fell a little flat for me. It succeeded as a cheese-flavored chip, but the "beer" element wasn't evident and honestly seemed a bit gimmicky. Still tasty, just not as tasty as I had hoped.
Sarah S.
Murray , NE
Beer. Cheese. Chips. What's not to love?

I love Kettle chips, all of their flavors are unique and spot on! And don't get me started on the crunch! Yowza!

Beer cheese chips. Perfect with a beer. Or some cheese. Or by themselves!
Danielle B.
Carlisle, PA
My absolute favorite! Super cheesy and has lots of flavor! I could sit and eat the whole bag. My husband and I get these all the time. The only thing I would say is a con is that there needs to be more in the bag!
Jennifer T.
I love cheese. I love beer. AND i LOVE Kettle Brand chips! This is the perfect combination and i love all their other flavors too (even the original sea salt, which i normally am not a "original" type of person).

Thicker and crispier than your tradition potato chips with great taste. The salt seemed to be baked into the chips rather than sprinkled on which makes every bite satisfying without having a lot of salt rubbing on your fingers.

You just can't beat Kettle Chips. No other brand comes close to these. If you like pepper, these are for you. This company also makes other flavors that are just as good. And it's not just the flavors that makes this brand stand out. It's the way they're cooked and the actual flavor of the potato that you'll love!
Maricela G.
Salem, OR
These are bomb. 👏 I live in the city where they locally make these and almost every grocery store sells a different variety. I haven’t been disappointed with a single flavor yet!
Tiane F.
Saw these at my local Publix one day and was intrigued, I purchased and was pleasantly surprised! They have a very unique cheesy flavor that is quite satisfying. I do recommend trying these, it's a nice break from the common chop favors that we always gravitate towards! Try it, you just might love it!
Morgan J.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
I will always 10/10 choose kettle cooked chips over regular potato chips any day. They taste so much better than regular potato chips and the crunch is amazing. This brand has amazing flavors, such as this product, and it always has high quality for an affordable price.
Rachel H.
These are amazing! Kettle chips are a great substitute for regular fried potato chips. These are my favorite flavor by far. Loads of flavor! Crunchy but not hard like some other Kettle chip brands. Wonderful paired with a sandwich or just as a light snack on their own.
Rachel S.
Ridgefield, CT
Ooh. So good. Yet so not healthy. Sometimes I end up throwing these in my cart at the grocery store when I have company coming over, if they're on sale, or if I'm really having a chip craving. Love the new cheddar beer flavor, too. Would definitely recommend.
Lorelei K.
I found these oddly delicious even though no one else in my house enjoyed them. kettle chips always have unique flavors that really make a impression and this was a nice spin from their New York Chedder favor whichever I also really like. Definitely worth trying!