BY KETTLE BRAND

Great taste...naturally™.

Brooke G.
Biloxi, MS
THE PERFECT CRUNCH! These chips are so tasty and paid well with an ice cold beer! I found them at Kmart in our city! Cheese and chips are my fav and this is totally the perfect combination of the two!
Keyonna H.
Midland
Foodie Expert
I love and V's food products they're so amazing and I love them definitely recommend some may be high in calories and may not be good for the children but they're yummy
Ashley B.
Dundalk, MD
Love this brand of chip but they are hard to find. Mom's organic market is the only place I've seen that carries most flavors. Seasoned perfectly and not overly salty.
Jennifer T.
Review for: Kettle Brand® Cheddar Beer Potato Chips 2 oz. Bag
I love cheese. I love beer. AND i LOVE Kettle Brand chips! This is the perfect combination and i love all their other flavors too (even the original sea salt, which i normally am not a "original" type of person).

Thicker and crispier than your tradition potato chips with great taste. The salt seemed to be baked into the chips rather than sprinkled on which makes every bite satisfying without having a lot of salt rubbing on your fingers.

You just can't beat Kettle Chips. No other brand comes close to these. If you like pepper, these are for you. This company also makes other flavors that are just as good. And it's not just the flavors that makes this brand stand out. It's the way they're cooked and the actual flavor of the potato that you'll love!
Tiane F.
Review for: Kettle Brand® Cheddar Beer Potato Chips 8.5 oz. Bag
Saw these at my local Publix one day and was intrigued, I purchased and was pleasantly surprised! They have a very unique cheesy flavor that is quite satisfying. I do recommend trying these, it's a nice break from the common chop favors that we always gravitate towards! Try it, you just might love it!
Morgan J.
Shawboro, NC
Review for: Kettle Brand® Cheddar Beer Potato Chips 5 oz. Bag
I will always 10/10 choose kettle cooked chips over regular potato chips any day. They taste so much better than regular potato chips and the crunch is amazing. This brand has amazing flavors, such as this product, and it always has high quality for an affordable price.
Rachel H.
Review for: New York With Herbs
These are amazing! Kettle chips are a great substitute for regular fried potato chips. These are my favorite flavor by far. Loads of flavor! Crunchy but not hard like some other Kettle chip brands. Wonderful paired with a sandwich or just as a light snack on their own.
Rachel S.
Ridgefield, CT
Review for: Kettle Brand® Cheddar Beer Potato Chips 5 oz. Bag
Ooh. So good. Yet so not healthy. Sometimes I end up throwing these in my cart at the grocery store when I have company coming over, if they're on sale, or if I'm really having a chip craving. Love the new cheddar beer flavor, too. Would definitely recommend.
Lorelei K.
Review for: Kettle Brand® Cheddar Beer Potato Chips 2 oz. Bag
I found these oddly delicious even though no one else in my house enjoyed them. kettle chips always have unique flavors that really make a impression and this was a nice spin from their New York Chedder favor whichever I also really like. Definitely worth trying!
Julia V.
KIRKWOOD, MO
Review for: Kettle Brand® Cheddar Beer Potato Chips 8.5 oz. Bag
As a Wisconsin native now relocated I cannot get enough of these chips. First of all Kettle always has amazing unique flavors that fit what I like but these are especially delicious. I usually eat cheese crackers not cheese chips but these are total comfort food for me.