BY KETTLE BRAND

Great taste...naturally™.

Jennifer T.
I love cheese. I love beer. AND i LOVE Kettle Brand chips! This is the perfect combination and i love all their other flavors too (even the original sea salt, which i normally am not a "original" type of person).

Thicker and crispier than your tradition potato chips with great taste. The salt seemed to be baked into the chips rather than sprinkled on which makes every bite satisfying without having a lot of salt rubbing on your fingers.

You just can't beat Kettle Chips. No other brand comes close to these. If you like pepper, these are for you. This company also makes other flavors that are just as good. And it's not just the flavors that makes this brand stand out. It's the way they're cooked and the actual flavor of the potato that you'll love!
janna B.
Salem, OR
Best-tasting chips I have ever had. Great taste does not taste artificial.A tiny handful goes a long ways. The packaging is nice and simple. Kettle Chips company is not afraid to try new flavors. I like their Beer Batter Cheddar chips but they are usually sold out because everytime there in stock at a store there gone.
Tiane F.
Saw these at my local Publix one day and was intrigued, I purchased and was pleasantly surprised! They have a very unique cheesy flavor that is quite satisfying. I do recommend trying these, it's a nice break from the common chop favors that we always gravitate towards! Try it, you just might love it!
Meg C.
Jackson, MS
My husband brought these home one day and they are terrible. I don't know what I was expecting, maybe I'm too used to ruffles cheddar and there's no room in my heart for kettle cheddar beer chips. That brand is usually one of our favorites...we just won't be buying that flavor again.
Julia V.
Kirkwood, MO
As a Wisconsin native now relocated I cannot get enough of these chips. First of all Kettle always has amazing unique flavors that fit what I like but these are especially delicious. I usually eat cheese crackers not cheese chips but these are total comfort food for me.
Rachel H.
These are amazing! Kettle chips are a great substitute for regular fried potato chips. These are my favorite flavor by far. Loads of flavor! Crunchy but not hard like some other Kettle chip brands. Wonderful paired with a sandwich or just as a light snack on their own.
Kathleen X.
Los Angeles, CA
I recently became vegan so I can't have these potato chips anymore, but they are delicious from what I remember! They are a bit on the pricier side but if you're willing to spend some money on good food, definitely go for Kettle chips (especially the cheese flavor)!
Rachel S.
Ridgefield, CT
Ooh. So good. Yet so not healthy. Sometimes I end up throwing these in my cart at the grocery store when I have company coming over, if they're on sale, or if I'm really having a chip craving. Love the new cheddar beer flavor, too. Would definitely recommend.
Gina B.
Milwaukee, WI
Seriously blew through this bag in one night. These chips are incredibly addicting. I bought them at my local grocery store because they were on sale. They would be great for a party or a tailgate! I've never seen another flavor like this. Definitely unique.
Chrissy H.
Love the flavor of the Cheddar Beer potato chips by Kettle Brand. Never disappoints, exceeded my expectations. Doesn't compare to any chip in the market. I first tried these chips a couple weeks ago and now they will be my "go to" chip that i will purchase