BY KETTLE BRAND

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Great taste...naturally™.

Johnny P.
Concord
Just a hint of beer accompanying a smokey cheese flavor. Hard to find this flavor, but i always buy when i do. Miiight not be for everyone. Like beer, these chips are a bit of an acquired taste
Sam R.
Chevy Chase, MD
This is literally my all time favorite potato chip brands. I find myself always grabbing them on the go at the airport or eating them with a sandwich. The cheddar taste is very original in terms of other cheddar chips in the market and the beer flavor gives it a nice flair. I would recommend this to anybody who is looking for a fun chip flavor to try.
Stinili P.
Charlotte, NC
A good cheddar flavored chip. I always like kettle chips and kettle brand has the best variety of unique flavors.  I have tried a lot of them and this beer cheddar is one of my top flavors.  They don't skimp out on adding the flavor to every trip. I highly recommend these!
Brooke G.
Biloxi , MS
THE PERFECT CRUNCH! These chips are so tasty and paid well with an ice cold beer! I found them at Kmart in our city! Cheese and chips are my fav and this is totally the perfect combination of the two!
Ashley B.
Dundalk, MD
Love this brand of chip but they are hard to find. Mom's organic market is the only place I've seen that carries most flavors. Seasoned perfectly and not overly salty.
Keyonna H.
Midland
I love and V's food products they're so amazing and I love them definitely recommend some may be high in calories and may not be good for the children but they're yummy
Sarah S.
Murray , NE
Beer. Cheese. Chips. What's not to love?

I love Kettle chips, all of their flavors are unique and spot on! And don't get me started on the crunch! Yowza!

Beer cheese chips. Perfect with a beer. Or some cheese. Or by themselves!
Danielle B.
Carlisle, PA
My absolute favorite! Super cheesy and has lots of flavor! I could sit and eat the whole bag. My husband and I get these all the time. The only thing I would say is a con is that there needs to be more in the bag!
Chandra M.
Modesto, CA
Kettle chips are my absolute favorite potato chips. They are greaay They have many unique flavors and the jalapeno are to due for if you like spicy stuff and the cheddar are great if you want a chip that tastes like cheese puff
Jennifer T.
Brooklyn, NY
I love cheese. I love beer. AND i LOVE Kettle Brand chips! This is the perfect combination and i love all their other flavors too (even the original sea salt, which i normally am not a "original" type of person).

Thicker and crispier than your tradition potato chips with great taste. The salt seemed to be baked into the chips rather than sprinkled on which makes every bite satisfying without having a lot of salt rubbing on your fingers.

You just can't beat Kettle Chips. No other brand comes close to these. If you like pepper, these are for you. This company also makes other flavors that are just as good. And it's not just the flavors that makes this brand stand out. It's the way they're cooked and the actual flavor of the potato that you'll love!

Amazon