BY KETTLE BRAND CHIPS

Kettle Brand Buffalo Bleu Krinkle Cut Potato Chips: Great taste naturally Gluten free Sharing size Kosher see more...

Jen J.
Jen J.
Flower Mound, TX
I was skeptical at first about these but I'm so happy I tried them. I have purchased several bags of this flavor and have not become tired of it. It has a small bit of heat but you also can taste the blue cheese flavor. They are not chips I can eat a ton of at one time but they are very good. I love having a hand full of these to look forward to in my lunch box. They stay good for atleast a week after opening bag.
Kendra D.
Kendra D.
Seattle, WA
I would never have thought I would be a fan of anything flavored "buffalo bleu", but these krinkle cut chips are so delicious! They are nice and thick, have a great crunch to them, and taste amazing. I love the tangy flavor that really does taste like buffalo sauce and the bleu gives it a nice salty factor. Definitely a favorite!
Leanna K.
Leanna K.
This is one of my favorite chip brands. They have a great variety of flavors. Other than the flavor being so awesome I love the waffle cut on these. I can't stand the artificial Taste in most chips. I purchase them from my local grocery store in the health food section. They have a maple bacon as well that is the perfect balance to sweet and savory. If you're a salt & vinegar fan like I am, you are sure to love theirs as well!
Jodie P.
Jodie P.
Baton Rouge, LA
You can interestingly taste the bleu cheese flavor in these which is not common with "buffalo and bleu" flavored items, which was very nice! I get these often, they're easy to find and always priced well. Would highly recommend to anyone, the flavor isn't overpowering.
Emily F.
Emily F.
Moultrie
This is one of my personal all time favorite flavour chips. It really packs that buffalo flavour that a lot of other companies claim to have, when it's really just a hit and a miss. These just taste so much better than any other chip on the market to me.
Rosemary S.
Rosemary S.
Anacortes
Best chips I've ever had! These are crazy flavorful and just a hint spicy, and almost sweet too. As far as crazy flavors go, I was hesitant about these but was pleasantly surprised. Also the extra crunchy kettle texture is the best, hands down.
L C.
L C.
Seatac, WA
I never buy these in packs of 12 but my boyfriend would love if I did. These are his favorite flavor and our grocery store doesn't carry them. We would have to go to a completely different store to find them. When we see them he will get a bag or two.
Tyanna H.
Tyanna H.
Raleigh
I love the crunchyness to these chips! Is that even a word? I don't know lol but I've eaten this brand of chips numerous times and it never disappoints. It's affordable and efficient
Laura G.
Laura G.
Fayetteville
They taste okay not my best flavor but doesn't mean their not for someone else. nice taste and very reasonable, I guess. As long you don't eat the whole bag. Bringing out flavors you wouldn't  amagine.
Liza P.
Liza P.
Delicious, strong flavor. Thick cut potato chips, so you don't have tons of broken chips or crumbs in the bottom of the bag. Warning though- the orange powder/flavoring on the chips will stain clothes and furniture!