BY KETTLE BRAND

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Margo B.
Love this product! Chips are crisp and tasty without the greasy feeling you get after eating chips. Can find them at almost any grocery store, and goes great with any type dip. Not giving it a 5 star because I always get frustrated because 1/2 the bag is air!
Mercedes L.
Duluth, MN
I really like kettle chips vs regular potato chips because they are healthier for you with less ingredients. I only bought the baked ones like this one time and I think the regular sea salt chips are better. I wouldn't recommend this to them for a kettle chip option.
Helen J.
Portland
Kettle chips are like pringles to another level, they look fresher and are even more crunchy and crispier than the other brands. I love how apealing and fresh they look with the seasonings and real potato. The crisp can sometimes be so hard that its hard to bite into but its still very tasty.
Hyeon S.
Pittsburgh
I love Kettle chips. They aren't only healthy, they just taste so clean. My favorite is the jalapeño, but the sea salt ones are great as well. They go well with a sandwich or just as a snack on its own. If you're going to treat yourself, do it the right way and buy a bag of Kettle's!
Laura m.
Grand Rapids
No Sugar!! Being a type 2 diabetic, I can actually have these. Great with hummus. I crush these ontop of the mac n cheese for a finished dish. Super tasty and that Crunch is Stellar..
M S.
I love these chips. The ingredient list isn't extensive and they taste great. I know they are kettle chips, but I wish they were a tad but thinner. Thats my only complaint.
Christina H.
Yum! I don't like how greasy chips can be, so I'm glad for Kettle brand. My husband and I love jalapeño, sea salt, BBQ, black pepper, and a few others I can't recall. We buy this brand more than any other.
L'2 G.
Garland, TX
Brand hands down great. Flavor classic new change from regular salt to sea salt. Less needed and less sodium. Love these but intake of sodium pretty high.

Have tried this multipack in several flavors. Love them especially for kids. No ziplock. Such a small serving.
April S.
Rogersville, MO
Every time I go to a sandwich place they have this brand. I enjoy all flavors but sea salts my son's favorite so I get it so we can share .. Very crunchy yet fresh baked
berndette e.
Florence, SC
I love to snack on chips even when I ride in my car. Any time I am in between meals is a good time for chips.
Kettle Brand is a favorite because they are crunchy and usuallynot too salty too me.
This flavor was great and I would purchase it again!