BY KETTLE BRAND

Descriptions:

Kettle® 100 Calories Sea Salt Baked Potato Chips.
New!
Kettle®, brand, 65% less fat, made from real sliced potatoes,
6 bags.
Great taste...
Naturally™.
6 - 0.8 oz (23g) bags.

Kelsey D.
Erie, Pa
These chips are great if your an avid chip eater. When I started working on losing weight I always got the craving for chips and it was really hard to not eat a lot of them when I saw these at the store I figured why not give them a try what could it hurt. When I get the urge to eat chips (which thanks to these I don't have the cravings as much) I grab a bag of these and it's the perfect amount to full fill my craving and not go overboard like I do when I get a big bag of chips. The taste is great you get the crunch and the salty which hits the spot!
Mikayla C.
Grove City, PA
I love the sea salt baked potato chips! Sometimes I find that "sea salt" potato chips are way to salty for my taste, but I found that these were the perfect amount of salty. They are a great portion size (left me feeling content but not necessarily still hungry).
DIANA C.
Nottingham, MD
I like these chips because I feel like they are a guilt free snack that tastes like a guilty pleasure. They are delish and they give you that slight taste of salt that you crave. The morsels are crunchy and they give you that feeling of satiation that you need without killing your calorie count.
Danielle P.
Readfield, ME
I can't tell you how much I LOVE Kettle chips! There's something about the sound and feel of the texture and crunch combined with the right amount of sea salt that makes them so addictive.
Brenda B.
Worcester, MA
I started buying these chips for my daughter, but soon found out that I was also enjoying them, they have a fresh potato taste, not overly salty, and crispy...Love that they travel well....A little hard to find on store shelves usually a hit or miss, but when i find them I stock up....
Tiffany A.
These are so good they are addictive!! I love all of the Kettle chips, but this is by far the most tasty to me. The only issue I have is that these are hard to find in my area.
Katie y.
Seeing this makes me want potato chips tonight! Sea salt flavor is perfect pairing with a sandwich or just for snacking on. The pre portioned bags help me not eat more than I should! It's also nice to be able to hand my son his own little bag of chips!
Jodi N.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
Not much to say .....except I LOVE these chips. My husband and I actually have to hide bags from each other because we'll eat a bag dry no matter who the belong too.
Robin J.
Long Beach, CA
When I've got a craving for chips this is my go-to brand. I love that they're baked, not fried and only 100 calories. This definitely hits the spot and satisfies my salty tooth!
Haylee H.
Manteca, CA
These have a clean, tasty flavor and I really appreciate the seal salt on chips. I love that their baked, giving a lower caloric count, which is always a winner if I still need the crunch