BY KETTLE BRAND #21 in Chips

Kettle® Brand Sea Salt & Vinegar Baked Potato Chips.
Made from Real Sliced Potatoes.
65% Less Fat than Regular Potato Chips. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Michelle L.
Springfield
If you like the zing of salt and vinegar chips than these chips are perfect for you! They're back so they're not super oily. They're thicker and they have a satisfying crunch. It actually feels like you're eating baked potato slices! The best part? Oh, that salty and tart vinegar flavor! Many salt and vinegar chips are sadly lacking both salty and vinegar but these are a delight to the taste buds!
Taylor C.
San Diego
Okay I love salt and vinegar chips and Kettle Brand is by far the best brand for these. I can't even eat other brands anymore. Seriously the perfect crunch and salt and vinegar ratio! lol I have to be careful buying bags at the store because I ALWAYS eat the whole bag.
Katerine L.
Stigler, OK
I am a big fan of kettle cooked chips and sea salt and vinegar are my favorite flavor. I normally buy another brand but I saw these at a good deal so I decided to try them. I love them! The texture is nice and thick & crunchy. It has a delicious blend of sea salt and vinegar that is just right, not overwhelming like some brands are. They are great for dipping as they are a thick chip that won't crumble on you or they are delicious plain. I am looking forward to trying different flavors from this brand!
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
Foodie Expert
My husband loves these things. They somehow always end up in my cart and once they get home they’re gone within a day or two. It’s one of our favorite snacks to have around the house. So addicting and they have so many flavors!
Chelsea G.
Sea salt and vinegar is amazing but this kettle brand knocks all the other kettle cooked chips out of the water. The flavor is perfect and the crunch is delightful! I would highly recommend these chips to EVERYONE
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Foodie Expert
Kettle chips are the bomb digging. There is not other type of chip I would rather eat. They are crunchy and seasoned to perfection; they also taste a bit healthier. That's probably bull but oh well lmao
Malinda S.
Upper Darby, PA
Foodie Expert
Kettle Potato Chips are my all time favorite kind of chip. They have a unique taste and a crispness that no other snack has. I'm always torn between these and the regular Sea Salt but the Salt And vinegar win out every time. I love sea salt on anything and especially combined with the tanginess of vinegar. This is one snack food I can eat an entire bag of by myself in one sitting!
Jessica E.
GREENFIELD, MO
Omg these are so yummy! a I definaltey prefer kettle chip because they are extra crunchy. Does that make me weird? Idk, but they are so flavorful and crunchy, it's like heaven in my mouth.
Lana O.
Foodie Expert
I am a lover of chips..but regular potato chips have to much grease and calories...kettle chips give you the satisfaction of chips with a sandwich or burger without all of the bad things
Anna P.
Rockwall, TX
The salt and vinegar chips are so delicious!! I love the perfect tanginess that takes my breath away and I would definitely repurchase these guys. The chips themselves aren't too greasy, which is really what I love. I guess the only downside (if you can call it a downside) is you can choke on the vinegar fumes if you breath in the wrong way.