BY KETTLE BRAND

Kettle® Brand Sea Salt & Vinegar Baked Potato Chips.
Made from Real Sliced Potatoes.
65% Less Fat than Regular Potato Chips. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
L'2 G.
L'2 G.
Garland, TX
Love the brand and chip but this flavor is not on my repeat buy or gotta stop at store to get.
However, there are coworkers that I will buy as just a treat because they like them.
Eat together grow together. Spread together... Etc.
Veronica G.
Veronica G.
These are one of my favorite chips of all time! I love vinegar chips and these definitely hit the spot. Not only that, they have less fat than most chips so it makes me feel less guilty indulging sometimes.  The ingredients are very simple and do not contain preservatives.
Joi J.
Joi J.
Saint Louis , MO
My favorite brand of sea salt and vinegar chips I literally chow down the whole bag in a manner of minutes. Perfect for when I'm craving something salty with a little bit of tang to it. Definitely healthier than a lot of other sea salt and vinegar chips
Karrie F.
Karrie F.
These chips are amazing! The chips are very crunchy and pack a flavor punch that's out of this world. With 65% less fat and flavor that's amazing these chips definitely met my expectations. Price isn't bad either. I will buy these again and again!
Bruce L.
Bruce L.
Sacramento, CA
I purchase these from target and they are absolutely addicting! Once I start eating them, I can't stop. I usually pack a ziplock bag of them so I have something to snack on when I'm on the go. They're better than your average bag of chips.
Kassandra S.
Kassandra S.
Coral Springs, FL
Foodie Expert
Anything sea salt and vinegar...I am in there! I bought this product at Walmart and it was reasonably priced. These chips are flavor just right with the perfect balance of flavor to make it a TRUE salt and vinegar bag of chips. These are amazing and worth the purchase
Hanna C.
Hanna C.
Kewanee
these chips are healthy and yummy which isn't common. They are really crunchy, they have just the right amount of salt and vinegar to balance eachother out. They are kind of expensive for being half filled with air but a good healthy snack
Holley M.
Holley M.
Denham Spgs, LA
These are really yummy and filling! I like these as an afternoon snack because they hold me until dinner pretty well. They're healthier than other potato chips so that's always a plus as well.
Jenna M.
Jenna M.
Standish, ME
I love the texture of these chips. The baked part is what makes them so good. The vinegar taste is also super strong, so watch out for your tongue.
Brigitte S.
Brigitte S.
Johnston
These are my favorite kettle chips, they're addicting! Although, I believe you do not get a good quantity for the price, so I only buy them when I can splurge.