BY KETTLE BRAND #34 in Chips

Kettle® Brand Sea Salt & Vinegar Baked Potato Chips.
Made from Real Sliced Potatoes.
65% Less Fat than Regular Potato Chips. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Foodie Expert
I really like these Kettle Sea Salt and Vinegar chips! I'm a big fan of salty, so this is right up my alley. This is the perfect snack in my opinion, because you only need a few chips to get your salt craving covered! These chips are affordable and can be found at any local grocery store, Walmart, etc. They're so tasty and are definitely one of my top favorite chips. I will. It these again for sure and I would highly recommend them!
Malinda S.
Malinda S.
Upper Darby, PA
Foodie Expert
Kettle Potato Chips are my all time favorite kind of chip. They have a unique taste and a crispness that no other snack has. I'm always torn between these and the regular Sea Salt but the Salt And vinegar win out every time. I love sea salt on anything and especially combined with the tanginess of vinegar. This is one snack food I can eat an entire bag of by myself in one sitting!
Margarita H.
Margarita H.
Woodbridge, VA
I have a thing for salt and vinegar chips! The Kettle Brand is one of the best to fulfill my snack satisfaction. We all know Chips aren't the healthiest snack but knowing that it has 65% less fat makes me feel a bit better. I usually get them each week on my store run to Wegmans. If you like Salt and Vinegar go for these!
Amber W.
Amber W.
Indiana
Kettle Brand Baked Potato Sea Salt and Vinegar chips are my ultimate favorite snack. They are low in fat and super tasty. They never disappoint. It is a perfect late night snack. They are my favorite salt and vinegar chips. They are the best salt and vinegar chips so if you are a vinegar lover, these chips are for you!
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Foodie Expert
Kettle chips have the best chips ever! The flavors are amazing and plays with your tastebuds. So so good!
They are are a better product than most chip brands out there, because they do not use msg. I was surprised some other brands contain msg.
The sea salt and vinegar is so tangy and sour; love it!
Sophia R.
Sophia R.
Portland
Salt and vinegar is my favorite chip and after trying the kettle brand I'm going to continue to get it. The kettled brand tastes way more real and less artificial. You can buy it at any grocery store. Its healthier for you and honestly way more delicious. If you love salt and vinegar chips then you will love these!
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Salt Lake City
I do not enjoy these chips at all. I can't eat more than one because they are so strong. I usually enjoy salt and vinegar chips, but these are too strong. They hurt my tongue and they are too much for my taste buds. The potato chips themselves are good, but the flavor is a bit overboard in my opinion.
Tori K.
Tori K.
Albuquerque
Yummmmm! I prefer this brand of Sea Salt and Vinegar chips over all others. I love that there is less fat in them and they are healthy. I buy these at Walmart and I just love the flavor it is more intense than other brands I have tried. Also, they don't make me feel sick after I have eaten half a bag of them.
Eina D.
Eina D.
Rosemead, CA
I crave these! I have a very salty tooth and would always choose chips over chocolate. Lately, I've had an affinity for salt & vinegar. I used to eat this flavor combo as a child but the craving grew the older I got. These are my go-to chips for the flavor, crispness and lack of excess oil.
Jasmine H.
Jasmine H.
Harrisburg, PA
I absolutely love these chips, they aren't inexpensive but they are definitely delicious and worth it. Whenever I am in a binge snacking mood these chips help me through it. Can be found usually at your local grocery store. Definitely not a healthy snack option but again its a binge eating snack.