BY KETTLE BRAND #64 in Chips

Kettle® Brand Baked Potato Chips 65% Less fat Sea Salt.
Made from Real Sliced Potatoes.
65% less fat than Regular Potato Chips. see more...

Krystal N.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Love everything from this brand!
The chips are so delicious and I love the crunch! Flavors are great too! We always pick up a bag at the stores.
Prices are hit and miss just depending on the store you shop at!
Tricia M.
I like that these chips have lower sodium. I feel like so many foods have so much extra sodium, when the food would be just as good without all the extreme sodium. Very good chips, whole family loves them.
Dhano J.
I love these chips! They have the perfect texture and flavor. I’ve been buying them for years now and they have to be in my top three! They’re relatively affordable and I would recommend them to anyone
E c.
Foodie Expert
These sea salt chips are great. If you like a low sodium chip that’s not quite baked this is the way to go. They’re super easy to find at any grocery store or gas station. They go perfect with dip!
Its j.
These are the most addicting chips on the market. They are a perfect side to a cold sandwich, tomato soup, a tuna salad sandwhich, and even a salad! I love these chips. Usually, I find chps to be salty and leve me with a plastic after taste. These kettle chips are light, salty and absolutely delicious. I go through an entire bag ina day! You cannot stop eating them.
Judy G.
Fresno
I tried Kettle Brand Baked Potato Chips 65% Less Fat Sea Salt, however, I wasn't all that impressed with them.  They were alright, but they just were what I expected from a potato chip.  I purchased this product at Save-Mart.  I'm sure other people really enjoy this product, I know my friends do, they just aren't for me.
Carefree M.
These are really the only baked chips I eat. They taste like fresh (but crunchy) slices of potatoes. I love them and I feel a lot less guilty eating these, knowing they r baked
Skyla S.
Excelsior Spg, MO
Kettle chips are the bomb dot com. It took me awhile to come around on them but i love how crunchy they are and these particular ones are great because the salt content is obviously lower than normal chips which is a plus as sometimes they go overboard on the salt. I don’t buy them a lot because sometimes they are a little high for my budget but i stock up when they go on sale
Chelsea F.
Kettle cooked chips are an all time favorite in my house hold. We love them because we are avid snack loves and these chips don't leave us feeling guilty after eating a handful. Though it's hard to just stop there. We usually serve these with Sandwhiches or just throw them in a ziplock bag for a snack at work.
Katherine F.
E Northport, NY
Foodie Expert
These chips are delicious! If you love kettle cooked chips these are perfect for you! They can be a little salty so try to pick up the ones that have less sodium. You can definitely find at your local grocery store. I highly recommend to people who are looking for a really good and satisfying crunch!