BY KETTLE BRAND

Kettle® Brand Baked Potato Chips 65% Less fat Sea Salt.
Made from Real Sliced Potatoes.
65% less fat than Regular Potato Chips. see more...

Dani S.
Dani S.
Foodie Expert
While I don't do chips anymore, when I ate them, the Kettle brand was one of my favorites. I love baked chips and these ones with sea salt were my favorite. My one critique of these chips is that they still were a bit oily and slick, and for baked chips claiming to have less fat, that never sat well with me.

Overall, however, they were tasty and I enjoyed them (perhaps too much)
Livvy L.
Livvy L.
Marietta, GA
We love how crispy and crunchy the chips are. The chips are a bit pricier than lower end brands but not unreasonable. The chips are thinner and lighter and more crisp than competitors. We tend to find this brand at our local Kroger or Costco. We enjoy them.
Toby K.
Toby K.
Brooklyn, NY
No more greasy fingers, no more overwhelming salty taste, the baked chips taste so much better than conventional ones. After trying this, we no longer care for fried potato chips. If you crave the greasy taste, this might be too dry for you though. Only wish there is an organic option.
Armastis K.
Armastis K.
Boston
Kettle Brand Sea Salt Baked Potato Chips are ridiculously good. I always say that I try not to eat chips, but I don't even hesitate reaching for these. They have great flavour, and you feel like you're eating something premium, rather than junk food. Give it a try!
Michael B.
Michael B.
Moreno Valley
These chips are most defenitly my go to for when I have dinner partys. You can buy these at almost any grocery store. They are about the same price as all the other brand name chips. It also pairs well with most beers and wines.
Jewlie W.
Jewlie W.
Austin, TX
Delicious!! These aren't too salty, but still taste like a great chip. This brand is better than most other kettle style chips. You can find this brand almost anywhere. I love how crunchy and crispy these are.
Megan C.
Megan C.
N Hollywood, CA
Solid potato chip. You get what you're expecting. Crispy. Salty. Potato-y? They're not overly salted wherein you only crazy water for the next three days. Instead they're light enough and satisfying enough.
Sydnee H.
Sydnee H.
Raleigh, NC
Loooooooooooooooove these chips! They're much healthier than regular potato chips, and i love the crunch! They're super good plain or with some dip. I highly recommend for others to try this brand out
Liana M.
Liana M.
Foodie Expert
One of the best chips on the market. They are healthier than other brands on the market because they are baked. My kids love these as a snack and I have even noticed them putting them in their sandwiches for an extra crunch!
Kelsey R.
Kelsey R.
The Woodlands, TX
My favorite chips! I don't often just eat chips, but I could snack on these any time! They're great with a meal or on their own. Can't say anything bad, I just love them.