BY KETTLE BRAND #66 in Chips

Kettle® Brand Baked Potato Chips 65% Less fat Sea Salt.
Made from Real Sliced Potatoes.
65% less fat than Regular Potato Chips. see more...

Dani S.
Dani S.
Foodie Expert
While I don't do chips anymore, when I ate them, the Kettle brand was one of my favorites. I love baked chips and these ones with sea salt were my favorite. My one critique of these chips is that they still were a bit oily and slick, and for baked chips claiming to have less fat, that never sat well with me.

Overall, however, they were tasty and I enjoyed them (perhaps too much)
Its j.
Its j.
Athens, OH
These are the most addicting chips on the market. They are a perfect side to a cold sandwich, tomato soup, a tuna salad sandwhich, and even a salad! I love these chips. Usually, I find chps to be salty and leve me with a plastic after taste. These kettle chips are light, salty and absolutely delicious. I go through an entire bag ina day! You cannot stop eating them.
Chelsea F.
Chelsea F.
Kettle cooked chips are an all time favorite in my house hold. We love them because we are avid snack loves and these chips don't leave us feeling guilty after eating a handful. Though it's hard to just stop there. We usually serve these with Sandwhiches or just throw them in a ziplock bag for a snack at work.
Quillen E.
Quillen E.
Lawrence
I love Kettle baked potato chips.  I like that they are not super greasy and they are healthier for you than regular potato chips.  There are a lot in the bag for the value.  It compares well to other products and they are a lot better for you.  I buy these chips quite a bit.
Katherine F.
Katherine F.
E Northport, NY
Foodie Expert
These chips are delicious! If you love kettle cooked chips these are perfect for you! They can be a little salty so try to pick up the ones that have less sodium. You can definitely find at your local grocery store. I highly recommend to people who are looking for a really good and satisfying crunch!
Jake C.
Jake C.
These chips are fantastic, they are very crunchy and not too salty! But, they are pretty expensive compared to their competitors. I do however think that you are getting more chips than air which is a good thing! All in all I think that these chips taste great, but are a little pricey:
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Kettle baked chips are delicious. They're a bit pricier than some other baked chip brands but I think you get a better chip out of it and thus you eat a little less because they're quality potato. They stand up to dips pretty well too because they're a bit more rigid.
Audrey P.
Audrey P.
San Diego, CA
i'm the pickiest eater on the planet. i pretty much only eat "original" chips. and these are truly the best! i love kettle chips better than other potato chips in general, and these taste great, without being too greasy or salty. i also love that they're organic products!
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Delaware, OH
Who doesn't love a crisp and crunchy Kettle chip? Often purchased from your local grocery chain, you can often find these on sale (2/$5- OR LESS). They aren't just a good price, but they are extremely tasty! They are just salty enough, crispy enough, and amazingly good!
Aaron E.
Aaron E.
Foodie Expert
Love the original ones but the 65% less flat seem to not be too lacking in flavor like the usual when you purchase something with less fat. They are always priced greatly. Natural ingredients. And I love the crunch that they have that you can’t get with any other chip.