BY KETTLE BRAND

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Laura m.
Grand Rapids
Great flavor. Low in sugar and carbs!! Potassium added.. These go with sliced apples so well!! Usually a couple.bags in the house, if I can hide them from the man...
Gretchen S.
Avon Park, FL
I have only discovered the greatness of White Cheddar chips just last year. I know where have I been. The Kettle Bakes Aged Cheddar kind is the best. It has the perfect crisp, and the sharp yet sweet taste of the chips is absolutely amazing. It is by far one of my favorites and it is always present at Friday Family Nights. Love love.
Miranda B.
Watson, OK
My favorite chips ever. I have only seen them at Kroger grocery stores. It's a bold flavor with a kettle style chips. It is a hard bite so it's those without sensitive gums.
Arian B.
Kettle brand chips are some of my favorites and I really love their baked varieties. They're really crispy and taste like a real potato. The seasonings are just right and they're a lot healthier than the fried variety.
Jenny K.
Lake mills, WI
Aged white cheddar is an absolute must for everyone living in Wisconsin! The chips are perfectly crunchy and we love that the kettle chips are baked so they are slightly better for you and the flavor is outstanding.
Kati F.
I will admit I was slightly disappointed when i tried this version of Kettle Brand Chips...typically i love white cheddar flavors but I found this to have a bit of a weird after taste. Not my favorite.
Amber B.
So delicious, not greasy, crunchy and not over seasoned. i am not big on potato chips but this is one brand i do enjoy, the aged white cheddar being my second favorite flavor!
Emmylee G.
I love the way the cheese isn't too salty. it's crunchy but not to the point of cutting the roof of your mouth. even my 7 year old likes them and he's a super picky eater
Jenna B.
Russellville, AR
I love kettle baked chips. Can't get enough of the extra crunch! I really like the aged white cheddar. There's a jalapeño white cheddar too that's my all time fave.
Heather c.
Bonner Spgs, KS
Love these cheddar kettle chips. Perfect amount of crunch and great cheddar flavor. Good thing they're individual because I could sit and eat a whole bag lol