BY KETTLE BRAND #71 in Chips

Kettle® Brand Sea Salt & Vinegar Baked Potato Chips.
Made from Real Sliced Potatoes.
65% Less Fat than Regular Potato Chips.

Buy on Walmart
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Kettle chips are the bomb digging. There is not other type of chip I would rather eat. They are crunchy and seasoned to perfection; they also taste a bit healthier. That's probably bull but oh well lmao
Michelle L.
Springfield, OR
If you like the zing of salt and vinegar chips than these chips are perfect for you! They're back so they're not super oily. They're thicker and they have a satisfying crunch. It actually feels like you're eating baked potato slices! The best part? Oh, that salty and tart vinegar flavor! Many salt and vinegar chips are sadly lacking both salty and vinegar but these are a delight to the taste buds!
Jessica E.
GREENFIELD, MO
Omg these are so yummy! a I definaltey prefer kettle chip because they are extra crunchy. Does that make me weird? Idk, but they are so flavorful and crunchy, it's like heaven in my mouth.
Danielle S.
My favorite chips! Thhe brand is so good because it's healthier, and there is always that great crunch. I will never turn down the salt and vinegar flavor, they're so yummy and addicting!
Margarita H.
Woodbridge , VA
I have a thing for salt and vinegar chips! The Kettle Brand is one of the best to fulfill my snack satisfaction. We all know Chips aren't the healthiest snack but knowing that it has 65% less fat makes me feel a bit better. I usually get them each week on my store run to Wegmans. If you like Salt and Vinegar go for these!
Jennifer R.
LOUISVILLE, KY
Kettle Brand® Sea Salt & Vinegar Potato Chips I absolutely loved the flavor. The salty & tangy was perfect. I did not care for how thick, and extremely crunchy they were.
👣MΣLISSΔ S.
Bangor, PA
I love sea salt especially on chips and I like how crunchy they are they’re so good a little more expensive then other chips but when they go on sale I’m always getting them
Claudette M.
staten island
So good so crispy always keeps me wanting more. This is a chip very addicting and my family could eat an entire bag they are reasonably priced and totally worth the purchase
Amber W.
Leesport, PA
Kettle Brand Baked Potato Sea Salt and Vinegar chips are my ultimate favorite snack. They are low in fat and super tasty. They never disappoint. It is a perfect late night snack. They are my favorite salt and vinegar chips. They are the best salt and vinegar chips so if you are a vinegar lover, these chips are for you!
Sophia R.
Portland
Salt and vinegar is my favorite chip and after trying the kettle brand I'm going to continue to get it. The kettled brand tastes way more real and less artificial. You can buy it at any grocery store. Its healthier for you and honestly way more delicious. If you love salt and vinegar chips then you will love these!