BY KETTLE BRAND

Descriptions:

Kettle® Bran Backyard Barbeque® Potato Chips.
New!
8 bags.
Kettle® brand, Potato chips, great taste...Naturally™.
8 - 1 oz (28 g) bags.

Bryn N.
This was the first brand of kettle chips I was introduced to and is still my gold standard. These chips are very crunchy anf the perfect thickness at just a bit thicker than regular potato chips, but not so thick they break your teeth. The barbecue flavor is also a great addition. It's sweet and smoky, but not overpowering, just like a barbecue flavor should be. Of course, barbecue is usually my favorite flavor in chips, so me thinking that isn't a surprise.
Cassidy T.
Fairmont, WV
My FAVORITE brand of chips. I love how crunchy they are but I would NOT recommend eating them in a setting where you are required to be quiet because they are very loud and crunchy. They are a little more expensive than other brands of chips but I personally think they are worth it.
Elizabeth D.
Twinsburg, OH
these bbq chips are my go to junk food options when I’m craving unhealthy food. They’re crunchy, have great flavor and aren’t greasy. They’re good quality potato chips. I have brought them over to friends and families house for many occasions. I definitely recommend this “high-end” potato chip brand to all.
alyssa z.
I'm kind of a BBQ chip addict and for some reason these don't quite do it for me. The flavor is good but the chips are sometimes a little greasy to me and a little rough on the roof of my mouth. I'll occasionally get these at the deli but they're not my favorite.
Iqra H.
I love kettle brand chips because they are a healthier alternative. I’m a huge fan of barbecue and this brand nails it. I get this every time especially if I’m eating a sandwich to go along with itz it is also very affordable and cheap.
Lauren M.
Love all Kettle brand potato chips. They are so crispy and have such bold flavor! The BBQ and Jalapeño are my favorite flavors. They are found at most local grocery stores for a decent price. I continue to buy these time and time again.
Haley S.
Hattiesburg, MS
I love a good barbecue chip and Kettle sure knows how to make them! I usually buy them from Walmart and they always taste so great! Definitely one of my go to’s for bbq chips. I recommend them to anyway who loves a good barbecue chip
Suzanne L.
Abbeville
This chip reigns supreme as my current favorite flavor of kettle chip and the best flavored bbq chip out of any brand!!! I love kettle chips in general (all flavors) because they are perfectly crunchy. But Kettle Brand in particular has the best flavored kettle chips I've had. This BBQ flavor will make you want to lick your fingers... & the empty bag!!! Don't take my word, go try them yourself... Seriously!!! Go Now!!! lol
Emily B.
My husband loves these chips. Like the dude can thrown down an entire bag if I let him. My only issue with this brand and all brands is the bag is rarely half full. I feel like I’m paying for air and not a snack.
Gina L.
Love kettle chips and I like this bbq flavor! It isn’t too overpowering which I like. I like how crunchy these potato chips are! If I had to write a con, it would be that there aren’t enough chips in the bag lol
Rosalia M.
Anyone getting these one sale this week? And where?
Shruthi  A.
St Charles, IL
Does anyone else love these?!?!?!
Laura S.
San Diego, CA
Do they leave your hands greasy?
Selva A.
Hollywood, FL
Is this product vegan or dairy free?
Michelle T.
Coon Rapids, IA
Is this BBQ flavor - Sweet, Tangy or Spicy? Wanting to serve them during the Superbowl just wanted to see if they would work with the dips I am serving.

Walmart