BY KETTLE BRAND

Descriptions:

Kettle® Bran Backyard Barbeque® Potato Chips.
New!
8 bags.
Kettle® brand, Potato chips, great taste...Naturally™.
8 - 1 oz (28 g) bags.

Buy on iHerb*
Bryn N.
This was the first brand of kettle chips I was introduced to and is still my gold standard. These chips are very crunchy anf the perfect thickness at just a bit thicker than regular potato chips, but not so thick they break your teeth. The barbecue flavor is also a great addition. It's sweet and smoky, but not overpowering, just like a barbecue flavor should be. Of course, barbecue is usually my favorite flavor in chips, so me thinking that isn't a surprise.
Larry L.
Woodhaven
The fist time I had these chips was when I was camping up north near bear country. My wife grilled me up burger, fixed me a plate with some chips on the side. I'll tell you man, them chips were the perfect compliment to a nice greasy burger. The flavor was bold but not to strong . Not super salty like some BBQ chips I've had. These were just right. The price of these chips fit perfectly with my tight wallet. #HalloWin #Contest @influnster
Jamie D.
Escanaba, MI
Kettle Brand Backyard Barbeque are my absolute favorite potato chips! I discovered these when pregnant with my now 4 year old son. Of course, they became a craving and I bought them by the case here on Amazon. For whatever reason, I have a very hard time finding these locally now, I was happy to find they'd been added to Amazon's Prime Pantry.

I love the mildly spicy, lightly salty with just a touch of sweetness flavor and the extra crispness of the chips that Kettle is known for. They are non-GMO & gluten free, which is a huge selling point for me, too. This truly is the only chip I will eat. Yum! Expiration dates are about 4 months out, I am very satisfied.
Cassidy T.
Fairmont, WV
My FAVORITE brand of chips. I love how crunchy they are but I would NOT recommend eating them in a setting where you are required to be quiet because they are very loud and crunchy. They are a little more expensive than other brands of chips but I personally think they are worth it.
Elizabeth D.
Twinsburg, OH
these bbq chips are my go to junk food options when I’m craving unhealthy food. They’re crunchy, have great flavor and aren’t greasy. They’re good quality potato chips. I have brought them over to friends and families house for many occasions. I definitely recommend this “high-end” potato chip brand to all.
alyssa z.
I'm kind of a BBQ chip addict and for some reason these don't quite do it for me. The flavor is good but the chips are sometimes a little greasy to me and a little rough on the roof of my mouth. I'll occasionally get these at the deli but they're not my favorite.
Iqra H.
I love kettle brand chips because they are a healthier alternative. I’m a huge fan of barbecue and this brand nails it. I get this every time especially if I’m eating a sandwich to go along with itz it is also very affordable and cheap.
Lauren M.
Love all Kettle brand potato chips. They are so crispy and have such bold flavor! The BBQ and Jalapeño are my favorite flavors. They are found at most local grocery stores for a decent price. I continue to buy these time and time again.
Haley S.
Hattiesburg, MS
I love a good barbecue chip and Kettle sure knows how to make them! I usually buy them from Walmart and they always taste so great! Definitely one of my go to’s for bbq chips. I recommend them to anyway who loves a good barbecue chip
Stacey M.
Lomita, CA
Love these kettle chips! Great favor with a good crunch. My family and I have been obsessed with the Kettle brand kettle chips for years now, and have never tried a flavor we didn't care for. Other then Backyard BBQ (which are the best BBQ chips ever!) Sea Salt and Vinegar is our favorite. Although the can run a little higher in cost then some comparable brands on the market, the price it worth it for the delicious taste and high quality.
Rosalia M.
Anyone getting these one sale this week? And where?
Selva A.
Hollywood, FL
Is this product vegan or dairy free?
Laura S.
San Diego, CA
Do they leave your hands greasy?
Shruthi  A.
St Charles, IL
Does anyone else love these?!?!?!
Michelle T.
Coon Rapids, IA
Is this BBQ flavor - Sweet, Tangy or Spicy? Wanting to serve them during the Superbowl just wanted to see if they would work with the dips I am serving.