BY KETTLE BRAND

Descriptions:

Kettle® Bran Backyard Barbeque® Potato Chips.
New!
8 bags.
Kettle® brand, Potato chips, great taste...Naturally™.
8 - 1 oz (28 g) bags.

Morgan C.
Jonesboro
Again, I am a HUGE fan of the Kettle brand chips so they can almost do no wrong in my book! lol. My only suggestion for improvement would be maybe a more even distribution of the seasoning! Even still, we pretty much always have these on hand!
Jessica S.
Litchfield
I like the barbecue kind of kettle chips. They could use a little bit more flavor in my opinion but they are still pretty good. I think that the baked barbecue chips are better but I would still recommend this as a good alternative barbecue chip
Carrie H.
Silt
I try not to buy chips for myself - but hubby loves these BBQ chips from Kettle - they have enough sweet and smoke flavor to make sure your mouth is happy and to satisfy both of those salty and sweet cravings. Yum!
Bryn N.
This was the first brand of kettle chips I was introduced to and is still my gold standard. These chips are very crunchy anf the perfect thickness at just a bit thicker than regular potato chips, but not so thick they break your teeth. The barbecue flavor is also a great addition. It's sweet and smoky, but not overpowering, just like a barbecue flavor should be. Of course, barbecue is usually my favorite flavor in chips, so me thinking that isn't a surprise.
Dayna s.
New York
This has a light barbeque flavor which allows me to enjoy the kettle chips more. Since the flavors are so light compared to lays brand, it does make you want to eat more.
Sarah P.
Lynchburg, VA
These are some of my favorite potato chips! They are a little on the hard side which give a nice crunch! They are very filling too and extremely affordable for a big bag.
Cassidy T.
Fairmont, WV
My FAVORITE brand of chips. I love how crunchy they are but I would NOT recommend eating them in a setting where you are required to be quiet because they are very loud and crunchy. They are a little more expensive than other brands of chips but I personally think they are worth it.
Elizabeth D.
Twinsburg, OH
these bbq chips are my go to junk food options when I’m craving unhealthy food. They’re crunchy, have great flavor and aren’t greasy. They’re good quality potato chips. I have brought them over to friends and families house for many occasions. I definitely recommend this “high-end” potato chip brand to all.
alyssa z.
I'm kind of a BBQ chip addict and for some reason these don't quite do it for me. The flavor is good but the chips are sometimes a little greasy to me and a little rough on the roof of my mouth. I'll occasionally get these at the deli but they're not my favorite.
Iqra H.
I love kettle brand chips because they are a healthier alternative. I’m a huge fan of barbecue and this brand nails it. I get this every time especially if I’m eating a sandwich to go along with itz it is also very affordable and cheap.
Rosalia M.
Anyone getting these one sale this week? And where?
Shruthi  A.
St Charles, IL
Does anyone else love these?!?!?!
Laura S.
San Diego, CA
Do they leave your hands greasy?
Selva A.
Hollywood, FL
Is this product vegan or dairy free?
Michelle T.
Coon Rapids , IA
Is this BBQ flavor - Sweet, Tangy or Spicy? Wanting to serve them during the Superbowl just wanted to see if they would work with the dips I am serving.

Walmart