BY KETTLE BRAND

Everyone Loves The Flavor Of Backyard Barbeque® – Smoky, Spicy, Tangy And Sweet. But, It’s The Sublime Feeling Of A Classic Summertime Barbeque That We Really Love. Good Friends, Cold Drinks, Tasty Grub. Those Long, Slow Evenings Whiling Away The Time Like There’s No Tomorrow. These Backyard Barbeque® Beauties Are All That, And A Bag Of Chips. Seriously. Sit Back And Savor Summer’s Sweet Embrace.

Potatoes, Safflower And/Or Sunflower And/Or Canola Oil, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Sugar, Maltodextrin, Salt, Onion Powder, Yeast Extract, Tomato Powder, Paprika, Torula Yeast, Garlic Powder, Chili Pepper, Natural Smoke Flavor, Citric Acid, Paprika Extract (Color), Cayenne Pepper.

Carolyn K.
Saint Louis, MO
Mannnn!!! These chips are awesome!! Being vegan it’s hard to find bbq chips that do not contain animal or diary products. I purchased them at Whole Foods and wish they were available at Aldi’s. Great taste but hard to open the bag!
maryne m.
Granite Bay, CA
These chips are really nice and crunchy. The BBQ flavor is really nice and mildly spicy. There is usually enough flavor on every chip. Sometimes they’re a little greasier than I prefer, but most of the time they’re a reliable snack.
Priscilla G.
Kettle chips are so good! These chips stay so fresh and I love that. I love the addition of BBQ . It is so good. The bag needs to be bigger , which is the only downfall in my opinion. I make sure to have at every party!
Erin G.
Transfer, PA
Excellent flavor. My daughter is a pretty picky eater and she loves them as much as I do. They are a non gmo company and I appreciate the efforts they go to. Price is right!!!
Sharron B.
These are my favorite chips. I love BBQ flavored potato chips but these are so crunchy! I just love the fact they're hard. And they're booming with flavor! There's nothing worse than flavored chips with no flavor.
Jessica D.
USA
Love it! Love it! Great BBQ flavor. Loved this more than the Carolina BBQ (yucky) And it's healthier than Lays. Pricey but worth it if your trying to lose weight. Found at my local grocery store, I will repurchase don't ever take this off the shelves!
Antonia B.
Oxford, OH
The Kettle Chips brand does a fantastic job with giving you great potato chips without the stereotypical greasiness of regular potato chips. Additionally the flavor of the BBQ chips is subtle and leaves you wanting more without regretting you started eating the chips in the first place.
Stacey C.
Peachtree Cty, GA
Ugh These chips. They're in my cart every time I leave the grocery store and they're opened before the car is even started. I tell myself I'm only going to eat one or two but lets be honest the whole bag is gone by the end of the day. They're sooooo good
DJ J.
The thick crunchy kettle chips are one of our favorites especially during the summertime. They can be served on their own or along with some coleslaw and a hotdog or with any different kinds of dips.
Cinnamon C.
Boardman, OH
Love kettle cooked potato chips! They are so much more crispier and fresh tasting! If you haven't tried kettle brand then you need to try them! I haven't tried many flavored but am looking forward to doing so!
Selva A.
Hollywood, FL
Is this product vegan or dairy free?