BY KETTLE BRAND #28 in Chips

Kettle Brand Backyard Barbeque Potato Chips: All natural 0g trans fat No MSG Gluten free Non-GMO ingredients Kosher see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Larry L.
Woodhaven
The fist time I had these chips was when I was camping up north near bear country. My wife grilled me up burger, fixed me a plate with some chips on the side. I'll tell you man, them chips were the perfect compliment to a nice greasy burger. The flavor was bold but not to strong . Not super salty like some BBQ chips I've had. These were just right. The price of these chips fit perfectly with my tight wallet. #HalloWin #Contest @influnster
Jamie D.
Escanaba , MI
Kettle Brand Backyard Barbeque are my absolute favorite potato chips! I discovered these when pregnant with my now 4 year old son. Of course, they became a craving and I bought them by the case here on Amazon. For whatever reason, I have a very hard time finding these locally now, I was happy to find they'd been added to Amazon's Prime Pantry.

I love the mildly spicy, lightly salty with just a touch of sweetness flavor and the extra crispness of the chips that Kettle is known for. They are non-GMO & gluten free, which is a huge selling point for me, too. This truly is the only chip I will eat. Yum! Expiration dates are about 4 months out, I am very satisfied.
Shawn P.
Aliso Viejo
Potato chips in general are my very favorite snack food (I've been called both a junkie and a connoisseur!) and the Kettle brand are tops in my book. Their very best flavor is Backyard BBQ - and it's not even close. The sweet-smokey combination of hickory, sugar, pepper and garlic that coat these slices of fried potato heaven is the best flavoring of all the Kettle Brand chips in my opinion. Not too sweet, just enough smokiness and some residual heat on the toungue and lips. Kettle brand has the best "crunch factor" of all kettle cooked chips and these are on point with enough stout crunch to keep you from hearing anyone or anything when you're chomping on! Bon Crunch-atite!
Nneka J.
Los Angeles, CA
Love these chips! I’m not really sure why but they are deeply satisfying and I love the new flavors they are now coming out with. Even though I’m a tried and true barbecue fan. They are basically available everywhere and they have a ton of folded chips which are my secret favorite because of the added crunch. I️ love that I️ don’t feel like a greasy blob after eating these, they really hit the spot.
Stacey M.
Lomita, CA
Love these kettle chips! Great favor with a good crunch. My family and I have been obsessed with the Kettle brand kettle chips for years now, and have never tried a flavor we didn't care for. Other then Backyard BBQ (which are the best BBQ chips ever!) Sea Salt and Vinegar is our favorite. Although the can run a little higher in cost then some comparable brands on the market, the price it worth it for the delicious taste and high quality.
Suzanne L.
Abbeville
This chip reigns supreme as my current favorite flavor of kettle chip and the best flavored bbq chip out of any brand!!! I love kettle chips in general (all flavors) because they are perfectly crunchy. But Kettle Brand in particular has the best flavored kettle chips I've had. This BBQ flavor will make you want to lick your fingers... & the empty bag!!! Don't take my word, go try them yourself... Seriously!!! Go Now!!! lol
Holly B.
Frisco, TX
Yes! These are my favorite chips! They’re so crispy and the flavor is phenomenal! There’s a slight tang and a slight sweetness and a slight saltiness that is balanced perfectly. Whenever I see these I pick them up!
Sandie A.
San Francisco
chips that somehow give the illusion that you are eating something healther than the average store bought chip. the sturdy chip feels hand cut and and holds up well to dips. and the dose of rich flavor is the perfect addition to any meal. Because of the intensity of the the flavor and the heartiness of the chip, you can eat these as a side for a deli sandwich and save some for later and feel perfectly satisfied.
Jewell A.
Baltimore
Tea kettle brand potato chips are one of my favorite kettle cooked potato chips out there. They have a really nice crunchy texture and delicious flavors they have many options but barbecue is by far my favorite from the kettle brand. They are decently priced and the bags are really big. You can get them from places like any grocery stores you shop at basically.
Caitlin S.
Grovetown, GA
Close your eyes. Imagine it is 4th of July and you are grilling out at the lake. You feel the sun shining down on you and you smell the heavenly smell of something being BBQed. You are in heaven. This is how I feel every time I eat one of these chips. I can close my eyes and pretend it is summer again. That being said, I’m basically saying they are perfection.
Laura S.
San Diego, CA
Do they leave your hands greasy?
Shruthi  A.
Saint Charles, IL
Does anyone else love these?!?!?!