Kettle Brand® Backyard Barbeque® Potato Chips

Kettle Brand Backyard Barbeque Potato Chips: All natural 0g trans fat No MSG Gluten free Non-GMO ingredients Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Larry L.
The fist time I had these chips was when I was camping up north near bear country. My wife grilled me up burger, fixed me a plate with some chips on the side. I'll tell you man, them chips were the perfect compliment to a nice greasy burger. The flavor was bold but not to strong . Not super salty like some BBQ chips I've had. These were just right. The price of these chips fit perfectly with my tight wallet. #HalloWin #Contest @influnster
Jamie D.
Escanaba, MI
Kettle Brand Backyard Barbeque are my absolute favorite potato chips! I discovered these when pregnant with my now 4 year old son. Of course, they became a craving and I bought them by the case here on Amazon. For whatever reason, I have a very hard time finding these locally now, I was happy to find they'd been added to Amazon's Prime Pantry.

I love the mildly spicy, lightly salty with just a touch of sweetness flavor and the extra crispness of the chips that Kettle is known for. They are non-GMO & gluten free, which is a huge selling point for me, too. This truly is the only chip I will eat. Yum! Expiration dates are about 4 months out, I am very satisfied.
Stacey M.
Lomita, CA
Love these kettle chips! Great favor with a good crunch. My family and I have been obsessed with the Kettle brand kettle chips for years now, and have never tried a flavor we didn't care for. Other then Backyard BBQ (which are the best BBQ chips ever!) Sea Salt and Vinegar is our favorite. Although the can run a little higher in cost then some comparable brands on the market, the price it worth it for the delicious taste and high quality.
Suzanne L.
This chip reigns supreme as my current favorite flavor of kettle chip and the best flavored bbq chip out of any brand!!! I love kettle chips in general (all flavors) because they are perfectly crunchy. But Kettle Brand in particular has the best flavored kettle chips I've had. This BBQ flavor will make you want to lick your fingers... & the empty bag!!! Don't take my word, go try them yourself... Seriously!!! Go Now!!! lol
Jewell A.
Tea kettle brand potato chips are one of my favorite kettle cooked potato chips out there. They have a really nice crunchy texture and delicious flavors they have many options but barbecue is by far my favorite from the kettle brand. They are decently priced and the bags are really big. You can get them from places like any grocery stores you shop at basically.
Mark K.
This brand and flavor is my ultimate and favorite chip. Bursting with flavor and a unique and unhindered crunch I can eat bags of these in one sitting. Comparing to other brands, this one is the best. I ALWAYS recommend these to everyone!!! Only downfall is they are a bit pricey, But absolutely worth it.
Bri W.
Auburn, GA
ever since they have came out with kettle cooked brand chips I have bought many different kinds. this flavor is probably my number there choice. it is very health for you compared to regular lays. very affordable they are however a little more expensive than regular chips but well worth the dollar
Rachel G.
Athens, OH
Kettle Brand Backyard Barbeque Potato Chips is an amazing brand for barbeque chips. The flavor is very strong but very tasteful. I would not classify these chips to be healthy but they are defiantly worth the calories! They have a great crunch to them and I would 100% recommend them to others!
Holli L.
Lincoln, NE
i really liked this flavor! It was a smoky BBQ flavor and the crunch from the kettle is great! The flavor isn't over powering but it does come off on your fingers! It is a great alternative for regular potato chips and I like the texture of these a lot more than typical. Highly recommend them!
Becky V.
Southington, CT
One of my favorite BBQ chips. They're super crunchy with the perfect amount of BBQ seasoning. They taste like what I imagine a BBQ chip should. While they are greasy they aren't nearly as greasy as other chips and are never soggy. They're priced well and you get a good amount in the bag.
Laura S.
San Diego, CA
Do they leave your hands greasy?
Shruthi  A.
Saint Charles, IL
Does anyone else love these?!?!?!