BY KETTLE BRAND

Here at Kettle Brand we take great pride take great pride in the community & the world we live in.In Salem, OR we re-introduced native plants to our 2 acre wetland & have watched wildlife return including a family of herons.We planted 5-acres of native tallgrass prairie. Now alive with a variety of song birds in Beloit, WI. see more...

• These seem interesting. Are they good?2 Answers
  • These look delicious! Has anyone tried them and where did you get...1 Answers
Katie W.
Katie W.
San Jose, CA
They pretty much taste like other just salted chips. Typical kettle chip means it got more of a crunch than a crisp. Seasoning is just right. I didn't look at the nutrition facts but I assume avocado oil is better for you than the other vegetable oil they use in other chips? Not sure but it convinced me! And not sure if it was just in my head but I think the avocado oil gave it a bit of a different taste. Maybe a bit ... bitter? Like when oil is overcooked or burnt? Still worth trying if it's supposed to be healthier
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
I love that these chips allow me to snack, but still be somewhat healthy! I just have to stick to one serving which can be hard since they taste so good and don't cost too much. They use the salt I love the most, Himalayan Pink Sea Salt! Kettle chips are the best and these being cooked in Avocado Oil make them even better (and healthier) than other Kettle products. These are definitely my spring 2016 find!
Yashashvi M.
Yashashvi M.
New Castle, DE
I love me some potato chips. Knowing that these ones are healthy, it gives me satisfaction. i really like how these ones taste so good I have to pick a bunch whenever i go shopping. Everybody in my house loves these. We go by them so fast!!! I put these on the serving table during a party and everybody seemed to like it and some even came up to me to ask what chips were they!!
M V.
M V.
We love the regular Kettle brand chips, and so when we saw the Avocado Oil option, we decided to try it and see how it compared. We love them! One thing I dislike about Kettle brand is the oiliness of the chips (especially down at the bottom of the bag) and I couldn't tell a huge difference between the regular and the Avocado Oil type.
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
YOU WANT TO BUY THESE CHIPS! I order them online from Jet.com and it is an absolute tragedy when we run out! They far exceeded our expectations, as a lot of "healthy" chips often have a very bland flavor. Not the case with Kettle Brand! They are bursting with flavor and perfect for any occasion.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
This bag of chips contain literally three of my favorite edible things in the world: avocado, Himalayan salt, and potatoes. Absolutely delicious and one of my favorite brands! If you're looking for a healthy snack to grab and go and you come across this bag, don't miss your chance! Get it!
Charlotte D.
Charlotte D.
These chips are so yummy! I love the kettle brand because they are crunchy and delicious while being more healthy than normal potato chips. These are cooked using avocado oil which makes me feel even better about them. I love just the plain salty flavor as well.
Sophia Z.
Sophia Z.
The avocado doesn't really change anything, but these are generally really good potato chips. However, they are a little too oily and salty, but then again, all chips are like that. Overall, they are really good and I like to snack on them as a pastime.
Kaitlyn K.
Kaitlyn K.
Tuscaloosa, AL
YUM!!!! These are such a great snack, love throwing some into my lunch to change things up. Absolutely healthier than other options. They were exactly what I was looking for. Wish the bag came in larger sizes so we could keep them in the cabinet longer.
liatt c.
liatt c.
S San Fran, CA
Can I just say yum! These chips are delicious. It is super hard to put the bag down without eating the whole thing first. I love that they are made with avocado oil. which is much healthier for you. I plan on buying these chips again and again.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
American Cyn, CA
These seem interesting. Are they good?
Rachael S.
Rachael S.
Davie, FL
These look delicious! Has anyone tried them and where did you get them at?