2 colors available

BY KETTLE BRAND

100% of our electricity use is offset by purchasing windenergy credits.Annually this prevents 13,000 metric tons of pollution.That is equivalent to taking cars off the road. see more...

Buy on Vitamin...
Hali N.
Hali N.
Laporte , IN
Delicious! Probably the single most impressive aspect of this seasoning is the citrus infused sea salt. The flavored salt delivers a unique lime flavor that is not overly citrus-y or acidic, like we are used to tasting with lime flavored chips, but simply more of a pure lime essence. It is almost as if fresh lime has been zested and sprinkled all over these chips. Very unique and delicious.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Just picked up this flavor the other day. I was hoping to really love it since I love a different brands similar flavor. These were alright. I can't pinpoint it but I could only eat a few at a time and I normally eat a whole bag once I start. The flavor was good but not great. The kettle cooked chip was perfect thought , great crunch.
Mallorie V.
Mallorie V.
Snohomish, WA
I both these chili lime chips thinking they would be a weird combo my husband may like, but turns out we both love them! They are seriously addicting. I love that they are made with avocado oil and are healthier than other chips. Also the flavor combo is absolutely delicious.
Shelby J.
Shelby J.
Palmer Lake, CO
I was a little skeptical about these chips but they actually taste great! I just bought them at my local Safeway and I can't get enough! I would like for them to have a little bit more seasoning but other than that they're great.
Jen L.
Jen L.
Kettle Brand Chips are amazing, however this flavor was not great to me. The chili lime flavor just seemed a little off to me so I'm not thinking i would buy this flavor again. I LOVE the salt a vinegar flavor though.
Haley D.
Haley D.
These are delicious. The Lime flavor is amazing, my boyfriend eats them like they are going out of style. I had a hard time finding them again at Walmart but publix had them. I recommend these to everyone!
Angely S.
Angely S.
Yesssss. These are so good that you'll want to buy all the bags. Perfect combination of flavors. I travel to a store about 10 miles to buy them thats how good they are.
Micaela O.
Micaela O.
I love the kettle brand chips. They're my favorite and I pick these over any other brand of chips out there. So much flavor and its heather then most chips
Emily P.
Emily P.
Albany, CA
I loved the idea that these are cooked on avocado oil. The chili lime flavor is one I think I'd always like but I liked it more bc of the avocado oil.
Jess L.
Jess L.
Oakland, CA
Just tried these. Think they may be a new flavor. Was hoping they might be similar to the lays brand chili lime flavor but was a little disappointed.