BY KETTLE

Kettle® Brand 40% Reduced Fat Krinkle Cut™ Potato Chips.
New!
Sea salt & vinegar.
great taste...Naturally™.
40% less fat than regular potato chips. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
stephanie g.
stephanie g.
Bay Shore , NY
Foodie Expert
Delicious chips!! I'm a salty and chocolate kind of girl so my go too salty snack would be chips but I prefer these. The taste is so good and they come in many flavors. My two favorite flavors would be BBQ and Jalepeno. When I have parties I purchase a few bags and the best part is sometimes not all of the bags are opened during the party which means I get to enjoy them
For me myself and I :)
Ana F.
Ana F.
Glencoe, IL
I usually don't eat potato chips but sometimes I crave it. When I do I like the sea salt and vinegar ones. This one is crunchy and delicious. Plus it's reduced fat! Way to go!
April P.
April P.
Vermillion, SD
Really love this salt and vinegar chips and the krinkle cut makes it way better than the original cut. You guys should try eating this with a sandwich on the side really yummy chips :)
Chanel M.
Chanel M.
Buffalo , NY
Iam a huge fan of kettle reduced fat sea salt krinkle cut chips love the taste an they taste awesome with hamburgers
Drew L.
Drew L.
Nashville, TN
Amazing chips with no GMOs too! Love getting these at the grocery story! This is one of the best beach snacks out there and the krinkle cut really adds an amazing crunch.
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
Richmond, KY
These are great chips, crispy and tasty with the right amount of seasoning. Bonus that they are lower in fat.
Lee Ann Q.
Lee Ann Q.
ST. JOHN'S, Newfoundland and Labrador
Kettle Reduced Fat Sea Salt Krinkle Cut Chips Love them they are super and so good with a hotdog or sub You wont be sorry , buying these yumm