HealthWellnessWeight Managementpruvit

by pruvit

KETO//OS MAX Ketones Drink Mix - Raspberry Lemonade Flavor - Charged with Caffeine (10 Sachets)Fueling your body with exogenous ketones supplement allows you to experience ketosis - the benefits of elevated blood ketone levels, without having to follow...

How do these taste? Is it sweet?
Start your review of KETO//OS MAX Raspberry Lemonade CHARGED (10 Sachets) Energy Boost, Promotes Weight Loss and Burn Fats through Ketosis!
Angelika A.
Kissimmee, FL
I have real bad thyroid problems so not alot of things work for me. And this was unfortunately one of them. My favorite was the lemon lime ones. I tried the 10 day challenge as well. I didn't feel a difference in energy and for me the taste was not all that great. But i am so happy to hear it has helped others with their weight loss journey. I purchased these mostly for energy.
Amber B.
Louise, TX
KETO//OS MAX Raspberry Lemonade CHARGED (10 Sachets) Energy Boost, Promotes Weight Loss and Burn Fats through Ketosis uploaded by Amber B.
Omg you guys. Okay. So. I’ve tried a lot of different things to help me love weight. The Energybolizer Tea, VitaSlim/ProSlim etc but it never gave me the energy or curbed my appetite like it was suppose to. THIS IS IT !!!!! I feel Amazing and Full of energy and I only had HALF A PCK!!!! To do a 10 day challenge to see if this is for you, go to abanda.pruvitnow.com! I am not regretting this. Normally I do NOT ever recommend products like this, but you guys I’m on dat 1 and I couldn’t be happier !!!
Lauren C.
Mexico, MO
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This product has literally changed my life. The taste is awesome, the benefits even more amazing, I’m earning it for free, and I’ve cut out so much bad stuff for my body, dropped 35+ pounds, and I was able to fully see the dead weight of friends I was carrying! I had so much toxic in my life and thanks to this mental clarity, better focus and better moods, also the weight loss, I was able to see the people who cared and spot the ones doing more harm!
Melissa C.
Morris Plains, NJ
I purchased the 10 day challenge.. this gave me a good sampling of charged and not charged, and different flavors. I like the charged ones, you definitely feel the energy, but without the jitters. I definitely saw an increase in my calorie burn. However although it does do what it advertises, I can’t get past the taste. Just not for me.
Dorthy R.
KETO//OS MAX Raspberry Lemonade CHARGED (10 Sachets) Energy Boost, Promotes Weight Loss and Burn Fats through Ketosis uploaded by Dorthy R.
Drinking this today it was my free box and I thought it didn’t work as good but I think it does. I think ½ boxes with no caffeine for people that are wanting to do ever second day would be nice and 30 days supplys or 15 boxes for people that want to buy 2 xs a month. Designbydorthy shop with me and I can show you how to up your life.
conor O.
Mount Martha
The most life changing supplement I have ever tried. It has helped me loose 20kg in 6 months, increase my energy and improve my sleep. This is my favourite flavour
Orsolya S.
London, Farringdon
GAMECHANGER! One of my friends introduced me to Pruvit ketones, and I did not want to believe all the claims that they said it would do, but honestly, on day one I was already feeling the benefits! It is absolutely crazy how much energy it is giving me. I was always the one who needed a nap after work (or during even) and always struggling to wake up / stay awake, but this drink has truly changed my life to the better. Not to mention I started workout challenges after lockdown and now I'm smashing them one by one, and I stopped snacking too! It is crazy, that there is not one bad thing I can say about it. I cannot wait for them to release new flavours in the UK, currently my favourite is Raspberry Lemonade. :)
Melanie W.
Cranbrook, BC
Great flavour. Can be made with more water to make it less sweet. I love Pruvit. I drink 2-3 packets every single day. The energy they give me is what gets me through the day. Plus I’ve lost a lot of weight by adding these into my daily routine. All in all an amazing product.